mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Well, there is another video, actually two or three but one, parallax view, is being shown Joe is having another episode watching a parachute demo and getting lost.
:D Good luck promoting it when there are videos at different angle.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Question for all the Dems out there..........

Do any of you seriously believe, should Biden win the election that he will serve out his next term in full ??

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Question for all the Dems out there..........

Do any of you seriously believe, should Biden win the election that he will serve out his next term in full ??
The important point is that Trump should not become US President again.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Maybe different incident, there was some reporting on another incident where he appeared to freeze but was trying to hear what those in the front row were saying according to someone standing with him. I'll have to track down the one that's got you worried.

Freezing is better than being a thoughtless criminal POS like the orange one who is definitely losing his marbles more every day, tho. :) Hell, even at 67 I do the freeze thing by going into another room and going now what the hell did I come in here for? Doesn't mean I've lost anything but a thought temporarily.
Forgetting why we go into a room goes along with trying to find things we KNOW we have and where they should be. I like to think that part comes from reorganizing an area and not thinking about where things are being placed, then the memory of the last place or where it should be is retained. I did this, AGAIN, yesterday- I had moved the case for my sabre saw to a place that wasn't typical and looked high & low for it (literally- I looked upstairs, downstairs and in the garage, where it has a specific place).

But I don't freeze in place, not moving or thinking. Listening to someone is one thing, but needing to be jogged into action by someone else is another. Look at his eyes- sometimes, he looks like he's there and then, his left eye closes partially and he's gone. His mouth is open a lot more often, without speaking and it's not a natural looking position.

At our age, our minds wander but if someone has to grab him to make sure he walks to the right place (Jill, usually), come to attention or correct his body position, something is off. He bends at the waist frequently, too- that's not listening to someone, that's similar to a change in his gait which, by itself, is an indication of motor and/or balance issues. He seems to be thinner, too- not a problem by itself as long as he's physically active, but it can also mean he's doing very little physical movement, as in, muscle atrophy.

Some exercise might help him sleep, if that's actually part of his problem- physical therapists like to have patients do leg raises in all directions in order to improve balance- I would like to see his doctor prescribe this, to see if his movement & balance improve.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
you would make a good politician, you can't answer the question !
To answer your question looking at an actuarial life table is useful. Given that the expected remaining life span of an 81 year old US male is 7.43 years from a 2021 table for Social Security, I’d say he likely would complete his second term as President.

Biden, unlike many others, will have access to top notch health care that increases his chances of not dying on the job, so to speak.

Is this answer satisfactory to you? I even gave you a credible source for what I based my answer upon, that is, I did not pull it out from my ass. ;)

Last edited:
Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
To answer your question looking at an actuarial life table is useful. Given that the expected remaining life span of an 81 year old US male is 7.43 years from a 2021 table for Social Security, I’d say he likely would complete his second term as President.

Biden, unlike many others, will have access to top notch health care that increases his chances of not dying on the job, so to speak.

Is this answer satisfactory to you? I even gave you a credible source for what I based my answer upon, that is, I did not pull it out from my ass. ;)

staying alive is one thing, staying in office is another ............

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
In what way should he not be able to stay in office?
for one, his accelerated rate of cognitive decline. If you don't see that try removing your rose colored glasses !

do you still have a boner for a Trump Presidency?
you seem to have a 'thing' for boners, you a 'little light in the loafers' ? ;)

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
for one, his accelerated rate of cognitive decline. If you don't see that try removing your rose colored glasses !

you seem to have a 'thing' for boners, you a 'little light in the loafers' ? ;)
Most of your far right comrades uses that kind of language so I tried to use terms you understand. ;)

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
and far left wing nuts like yourself can't see the writing on the wall.........

I dunno being called "far left wing nuts" by someone on the extreme right means so much as around here I'm consider centrist on most issues. The same goes for several other members that you call "far left [adjective]".

T

TankTop5

Audioholic Field Marshall
Two clips released by NBC, Biden admits on National TV he had a bad episode at the debate.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis