jinjuku

jinjuku

What freeze? When he was trying to listen to the people in the front row?
No he straight up full body froze and Obama had to snap him out of it. Same as Mitch mConnell.
I made sure to watch the video from CNN/MSNBC also. He was fine and then all the sudden looked like full vapor lock and when Obama grabs his arm Bidens head snaps to and Obama ushers him off stage.

Last edited:
D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
No he straight up full body froze and Obama had to snap him out of it. Same as Mitch mConnell.
I made sure to watch the video from CNN/MSNBC also. He was fine and then all the sudden looked like full vapor lock and when Obama grabs his arm Bidens head snaps to and Obama ushers him off stage.
No real surprise I'm afraid.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
The only reason I voted for Biden the last last time, the man has a 67 Vette, It features a 327-cubic inch, L79 rated at 350 horsepower with a four-speed manual transmission and I hate Trump..
That cracked me up Chris and some time back 'ole Sleepy brought up his Corvette in conversation and kept talking about his '68 Corvette, sad old man doesn't even know what year it is !

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
I don't think Biden has messed this Country up. There are some issues that I disagree with for certain but that would be for any presidency.
Issues ???? you bet, be thankful you're not the parent of this poor child.........

Whether Joe is cognitive or not, the puppeteers above him are as big a mess as he. I voted for the 'lesser of two shitheads' the last time around, as I've stated many times neither of these two losers will get my vote this year .....

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Wonder what the front row attendees were shouting ?? "Joe, go back to the fruit cellar, your time has passed" .....

I also heard that during his big fund raising gala he made the comment, "I taught Constitutional Law for nine years" while being critical of the SCOUS ? Really ? when ?
He also said he was near the top of his class, but he was far lower.

Also, the link shows that Biden was the first POTUS NOT to graduate from a T-14 (Top 14) law school in a century. He didn't seem to like practicing law.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

I also heard that during his big fund raising gala he made the comment, "I taught Constitutional Law for nine years" while being critical of the SCOUS ? Really ? when ?
And the rest of the story, as a somewhat famous tv personality has said:

"
Teaching
From 1991 to 2008, as an adjunct professor, Biden co-taught a seminar on constitutional law at Widener University School of Law.[72][73] He sometimes flew back from overseas to teach the class.[74][75][76][77]"

from the wiki page:

Joe Biden - Wikipedia

Try not to jump to conclusions from hearsay stuff. Don't they dismiss that in court?

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
There is supposedly some 'teaching' he did years back at Penn and U of D ?, adjunct professor perhaps ? some honorary position ?

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
And the rest of the story, as a somewhat famous tv personality has said:

"
Teaching
From 1991 to 2008, as an adjunct professor, Biden co-taught a seminar on constitutional law at Widener University School of Law.[72][73] He sometimes flew back from overseas to teach the class.[74][75][76][77]"

from the wiki page:

Joe Biden - Wikipedia

Try not to jump to conclusions from hearsay stuff. Don't they dismiss that in court?
yep saw that, I like the part 'sometimes flew back to teach' , sounds like 'soft campaigning' during an election cycle ;)

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

There is supposedly some 'teaching' he did years back at Penn and U of D ?, adjunct professor perhaps ? some honorary position ?
You mean it didn't happen? Doesn't supposedly imply most likely not, or hearsay? He did teach, regardless how it is taken apart. ;)

Should listen to Trump's sister how she did papers for the Donald. What wild claims did he make? His grades?

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Should listen to Trump's sister how she did papers for the Donald. What wild claims did he make? His grades?
I have no doubt, he's a turd of a higher magnitude than Joe, but then this thread is about Joe ;)

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Neither one of these guys should be candidates for the highest office in our country. That said Trump is an order of magnitude worse that Biden. Vote Trump in and watch the retribution tour begin. :(
Where are the sane conservatives?

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Maybe different incident, there was some reporting on another incident where he appeared to freeze but was trying to hear what those in the front row were saying according to someone standing with him. I'll have to track down the one that's got you worried.

Freezing is better than being a thoughtless criminal POS like the orange one who is definitely losing his marbles more every day, tho. :) Hell, even at 67 I do the freeze thing by going into another room and going now what the hell did I come in here for? Doesn't mean I've lost anything but a thought temporarily.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Neither one of these guys should be candidates for the highest office in our country. That said Trump is an order of magnitude worse that Biden. Vote Trump in and watch the retribution tour begin. :(
Where are the sane conservatives?
Well, if they are in congress they are scared sh......
If not in congress but thinking of running, same applies,
if neither, they are not broadcasting widely to make a difference.
So, who knows when this nightmare will end.
What will Trump's power be if he loses in November? Will that change their silence?

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis