Ginger or Mary Ann?

J

Johnd

Audioholic Samurai
Ask the professor to mix up a potion that vaporized the criminal complaint?

Now what have I won? :p;)

Pyrrho

Pyrrho

Audioholic Ninja
How disappointing! From the title of the thread, I thought this would be a fun, mindless, escapist thread about whether Ginger or Mary Ann is preferred. So I will now attempt to hijack the thread and divert it to fit with its title.

Well, I have not seen Gilligan's Island in probably more than 30 years, so my opinion should carry extra weight ;); as I recall, I preferred Mary Ann. But the beauty of the question is, there is no wrong answer.

J

Johnd

Audioholic Samurai
I have to say that I generally preferred Mary Ann. Every once in a while I could go with Ginger...but the makeup and do often scared me. :eek:

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
How disappointing! From the title of the thread, I thought this would be a fun, mindless, escapist thread about whether Ginger or Mary Ann is preferred. So I will now attempt to hijack the thread and divert it to fit with its title.

Well, I have not seen Gilligan's Island in probably more than 30 years, so my opinion should carry extra weight ;); as I recall, I preferred Mary Ann. But the beauty of the question is, there is no wrong answer.
Pyrrho - you win the prize! That was my intention :D.

My answer, depending on my age when I was anywhere from 10 to 14, was Mary Ann or Ginger, or both ;).

The news article (especially that photo :eek:) was just to jog our memories.

Perhaps Ginger might have handled it differently when that cop pulled her over.

J

Johnd

Audioholic Samurai

My answer, depending on my age when I was anywhere from 10 to 14, was Mary Ann or Ginger, or both ;).

Hmmm. I thought the title was used to lure us in (I thought you were offering them ;)), the link was used for information, and the question was posed to start the dialog (the question refererred back to the link btw). Shows how much I know. :confused:;)

Pyrrho

Pyrrho

Audioholic Ninja

So, what prize do I win? Is it all of that equipment you have listed at the bottom of your posts? If so, when can I come by and collect it?

Or were you planning on sending Mary Ann over for a visit? If so, it is too bad you did not run the contest 30 years ago, as I am now happily married. Still, I suppose I could have dinner with her, and she could tell me about what it was like to be on a popular show, and not to get any residuals for it when the makers of it raked in the money for syndication.

Halon451

Halon451

Audioholic Samurai
Pyrrho hit the nail on the head. This debate has gone on for years, and the answer has always been the same. ;)

stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
Crap! Mary Ann is 69??? She was the hotty. (in her time)

J

Johnd

Audioholic Samurai
you don't want to talk about Spitzer?
What? Are you some kind of troublemaker mike? You got that from the first post, and drag it here. If you were a cartoon figure you'd be Woody Woodpecker...or Wiley E. Coyote. ;) Spitzer. Sheeesh. :p;)

J

Johnd

Audioholic Samurai
Maybe Elliot Spitzer really wanted Mary Ann all along.
Hah. So you didn't post the link of Mary Ann's arrest just to kick it up a little, Swerd? :p;) You just had a childhood moment, and stumbled across that new link of her arrest? You just had a sudden flashback of Gilligan's Island? You're not selling, and I'm not buying Swerd. ;) Mary Ann, arrested at age 69 for smoking pot. Ah, unusual, but not criminal in many parts. Still a fan.

astrodon

astrodon

Audioholic

I vote for Mrs. Howe, oh baby oh baby!

stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
Mrs. Howell.......tanned, in the buff, under the coconut trees, who needs Maryann.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis