Game of Thrones 4K series release

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Absolutely!

To be fair, most of S8 was great! Just those last couple of episodes, and what a crappy way to end a great series! It could have been a masterpiece series.
I do understand, why a lot didn't like season 8. The book isn't done yet, From what I read, the two that wrote the last season had to ask or get his Approval GRRM that is, Jon killing off Daenerys. So makes sense to me anyways that she is still alive in the book.

Pedro Alvarado

Pedro Alvarado

Full Audioholic
well today is one of those good days
i was hoping for a much lower number oh well 1679 0f 7600
however can you believe the number is a F**ing sticker yeah that's not going to be counterfeited easily
i'm going to open it and start watching later tonight

Attachments

M

Movie2099

Audioholic General
however can you believe the number is a F**ing sticker yeah that's not going to be counterfeited easily
I got my steel book editions as well. They look awesome! Can’t wait to crack it open and start watching!

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Post up if you find any bugs, like freezing up

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
I really hated the way that Cersei died. Hiding and going down without a fight. All through the series she managed to survive some serious odds against her. Other than Dani turning evil and Jon killing her I thought that this was the most disappointing end to a major character. Little finger dying the way he did was a highlight of season 8 to me.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
If you go back and watch GOT seasons 1 to 4, red woman Melisandre tells Ayra when she first runs into Ayra, that she sees a darkness in her that she will close green eyes, brown eyes and blue eyes. So yep, she was the one to kill the night king. Also Jon had to be the one to kill the dragon queen he was the only one who could get close to do his Auntie lover in. But before that when the two of them where in his room after the big dinner party and she went up to kiss Jon, Jon wouldn't reciprocate she stepped back and said than let it be fear. I knew right than crazy bit$h was gonna burn Kings Landing all up!

Pedro Alvarado

Pedro Alvarado

Full Audioholic
well this sucks. the second disc of season five and six have two bad spots on each. it freezes for about 15 seconds then plays normal. the only reason i did not return the set is because it does continue to play.

i thought it might have been the player (sony ubp -x800) but it is not. it freezes at the same place same time. i even unplugged it for a few.

i hope you all have zero issues with your set.

season 5
Ep 5 @ 8:10
Ep 6 @ 47:46

season 6
Ep 5 @ 35:56
Ep 6 @ 47:00

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Well just drink 8 beers first before watching the few last episodes of S08. :D

They should make a GOT movie franchise, and this time they should take votes on how to end the last movie of the set. :D

Maybe they are waiting for GRRM to finish his GOT books completely, then do the GOT movie franchise. This way, they could Redeem themselves and do the movies exactly as GRRM intended, especially the ending.
How the hell did I miss this post by you Andrew?. "Well drink 7 beers before watching the few last episodes of S08" :D, GOT will go down as one of the very best made for TV shows ever, it will have a "Cult" like following like Blade Runner and others. But with that said, I think the Magic of Game Of Thrones was that one never knew who to trust with all of the deceit made all the drama that more intriguing with each episode. Take S1 where Ned got his head chopped off. Ned's oldest daughter Sansa had to denounce her father before the crown and court of people. So many "RATS" even in each clan's house. Kinda like here on AH between us fellow AH memebers or from other forums like AVS or Polk Club just to mention a few. Rats! All over the place I tell ya!! Someone gotta try and be "The"King or Queen many out there you know who like to cross dress or play dress up. Just to disguise themselves so as not to be exposed as the nasty a$$hat "RAT"!! that they are!!!:cool: Anyways Andrew Ole G-Money got ya Back! In the Game of Thrones you play to win or You Die! We gonna find that "Rat" and You know who you are!! May be that Rat is here on AH or AVS or may be one of, Ted "DiggleBerry" Denney's clan the cross dresser that Ted "DiggleBerry" Denney is!! turn that Rat into one of the Night Kings peoples! @AcuDefTechGuy

Last edited:
AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
How the hell did I miss this post by you Andrew?. "Well drink 7 beers before watching the few last episodes of S08" :D, GOT will go down as one of the very best made for TV shows ever, it will have a "Cult" like following like Blade Runner and others. But with that said, I think the Magic of Game Of Thrones was that one never knew who to trust with all of the deceit made all the drama that more intriguing with each episode. Take S1 where Ned got his head chopped off. Ned's oldest daughter Sansa had to denounce her father before the crown and court of people. So many "RATS" even in each clan's house. Kinda like here on AH between us fellow AH memebers or from other forums like AVS or Polk Club just to mention a few. Rats! All over the place I tell ya!! Someone gotta try and be "The"King or Queen many out there you know who like to cross dress or play dress up. Just to disguise themselves so as not to be exposed as the nasty a$$hat "RAT"!! that they are!!!:cool: Anyways Andrew Ole G-Money got ya Back! In the Game of Thrones you play to win or You Die! We gonna find that "Rat" and You know who you are!! May be that Rat is here on AH or AVS or may be one of, Ted "DiggleBerry" Denney's clan the cross dresser that Ted "DiggleBerry" Denney is!! turn that Rat into one of the Night Kings peoples! @AcuDefTechGuy
GOT was great. I loved it. Was sad to see it ended.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Same goes for The Walking Dead, I'm watching the last season on AMC of TWD. After its done I'll buy the 11 seasons on 4K blu-ray.
Wait. What? Walking Dead is over after this season?

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
I see. Season 11, as @Gmoney posted, will start Aug 22, 2021, which will be the final season.

I hope Rick comes back for the last season. TWD just not the same without Rick.
I stopped watching The Walking Dead years ago, around the time of the Neely dude, and good riddance! The series is aptly named, though. Utterly boring after a few seasons.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis