FS: RBH T-1, 661-SE, 4x 61-SE (complete 7ch matching system - Black) for NYC pickup

R

Richard Berg

Audioholic Intern
After 16 years of amazing sound, it's time to move onto an active/DSP powered system. Someone will enjoy the heck out of these!

(2) RBH Signature T-1
(1) RBH Signature 661-SE
(4) RBH Signature 61-SE

The 61's say "C-61" on the rear panel -- once upon a time, they were slated to be a new RBH lineup aimed at the 2ch music crowd, based on their usual ScanSpeak Vifa tweeter + a revised Kevlar woofer. When that didn't pan out, I had RBH install aluminum woofers to match the original HT series (including my T-1 and 661).

All in ebony veneer. Top/bottom are polished to glossy piano black. Some minor scratches are visible upon close inspection but overall excellent condition for a vintage top-of-the-line system.

Priced to move: $2200 takes everything.

I don't have boxes or a car, so if you cannot pickup from NYC then we'll need to brainstorm something.

(pictured subwoofers are not for sale, sorry)

IMG_20210328_165920.jpg

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Wow. Not bad at all! Those subs are badass too. I wouldn't sell 'em either, lol.

Mark E. Long

Mark E. Long

Audioholic General
After 16 years of amazing sound, it's time to move onto an active/DSP powered system. Someone will enjoy the heck out of these!

(2) RBH Signature T-1
(1) RBH Signature 661-SE
(4) RBH Signature 61-SE

The 61's say "C-61" on the rear panel -- once upon a time, they were slated to be a new RBH lineup aimed at the 2ch music crowd, based on their usual ScanSpeak Vifa tweeter + a revised Kevlar woofer. When that didn't pan out, I had RBH install aluminum woofers to match the original HT series (including my T-1 and 661).

All in ebony veneer. Top/bottom are polished to glossy piano black. Some minor scratches are visible upon close inspection but overall excellent condition for a vintage top-of-the-line system.

Priced to move: $2200 takes everything.

I don't have boxes or a car, so if you cannot pickup from NYC then we'll need to brainstorm something.

(pictured subwoofers are not for sale, sorry)

View attachment 46860
nice setup!

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Just in case it matters, I've dealt with Richard Berg, the OP, and wouldn't hesitate to do so again.

Buy with confidence and all that ...

R

Richard Berg

Audioholic Intern
Price drop: $1800 for all 7. MSRP on these bad boys was over $10K (in 2003 dollars, no less!)

If you're interested in certain models (say, a single pair of 61-SEs) shoot me a PM, I can be flexible.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
If I lived in NY I'd at the very least come and check 'em out. RBH do make legit good speakers. If you had SV-831Rs I'd be pinging you in pm to work out shipping details...

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Man oh man!! I tell you! Someone loan me the funds!! :D That's a very nice asking price!! I'm always a day late and a dollar short!! :( If you have them which I doubt in two months I take them!! I'll drive up and put crispy $100 dollar benjamins in your hand!! :)

R

Richard Berg

Audioholic Intern
Deal for T-1 mains fell through, all 7 speakers still available!

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Deal for T-1 mains fell through, all 7 speakers still available!
Damnit there's no way I can get down to NY not all the way down here in Texas.

If I could I'd be buying right now that is a very very generous deal you are offering

Sh$t I'm going to be so jealous of whoever can take advantage of this offer

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Just sent you a PM gotta try at least that price drop is beyond fair I have to at least try I'd never forgive myself if I let this opportunity go without trying

R

Richard Berg

Audioholic Intern
Damnit there's no way I can get down to NY not all the way down here in Texas.

If I could I'd be buying right now that is a very very generous deal you are offering

Sh$t I'm going to be so jealous of whoever can take advantage of this offer
New theater equipment finally starting to trickle in...time to get serious about moving these speakers!

For those too far away for a road trip, I've firmed up a shipping arrangement:
$500 for a warehouse in NJ to box, palletize, and wrap
$250-500 curbside LTL freight from NJ to any residential address in the lower 48, depending on distance

Delivery times are still longer than they were a year or two ago, but fuel surcharges & such have mostly stabilized...LTL rates are totally reasonable so long as you don't need "white glove" delivery to your living room.

R

Richard Berg

Audioholic Intern
Gotta say, I really enjoy firing these back up over the last year. Each T-1 speaker is 75lb and has a rated sensitivity of 92dB; good reminder of the dynamic punch only a physically large system can offer.

Sadly, it's time to get serious about selling again. Big price drop: $1000 takes everything!

(anyone know how to edit the original post? in particular, I'd like to remove "for pickup" from the title, now that I've arranged a freight solution...)

The pictured subwoofers are Rythmik L22s, sold separately! (you'll have to talk me into it!)

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
How could these have not gone the first time?
Shipping Id imagine Im in the same boat myself with the JBL Studio 698's Im selling. The boxes were damaged to much to use and getting a shipping company to rebox and ship them long distances is a killer

It sounds like @Richard Berg has found a workable shipping solution and this is a really great deal. Good luck on your sale!

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Shipping Id imagine Im in the same boat myself with the JBL Studio 698's Im selling. The boxes were damaged to much to use and getting a shipping company to rebox and ship them long distances is a killer

It sounds like @Richard Berg has found a workable shipping solution and this is a really great deal. Good luck on your sale!
In a different life I would offer to meet you in NE or KS and take those babies off your hands! For now I’ll listen to my S312’s and pretend lol.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis