FS: RBH SV-1212PR Reference Subwoofer

Montucky

Montucky

Full Audioholic
I am selling my last remaining RBH SV-1212P/R Subwoofer. This rare beast has dual-12” drivers powered by a 2400-Watt RMS amplifier. I have worked with a LOT of subwoofers over the years, and this is hands down my favorite unit that I’ve experienced. Massively powerful, yet tight and musical. It can bring down a building three blocks over, but can also accurately reproduce the tiniest nuances in an LFE track.

The SV-1212P/R normally retails for about $5300, but I’m selling mine for $2500 (or best offer) including free shipping to anywhere within the continental US. This was my store demo unit that I packed up and stored since our store closing. I just pulled it out to verify its condition and operation status. It is in superb shape as I couldn’t find a scratch on it and it runs perfectly, sounding lovely as ever. These new photos are from today. I was planning on using this unit in my own home once I got my living room setup back in action, but unforeseen circumstances (as mentioned in my Voce Fina FS thread) are forcing me to sell everything I can. Would go GREAT with Gene's Yamaha CX-A5100/MX-A5000 combo. ;)

Please feel free to PM or call me at 406-640-0626 with any questions that you may have.

Here's an official product link: https://rbhsound.com/sv1212pr.php

Back.jpg
Left Side Uncovered.jpg
Left Side.jpg
Right Side Uncovered.jpg
Right Side.jpg
Serial.jpg

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Wow. For a second I thought there was a WINDOW (reflection) on the back of the Subwoofer! :D

Montucky

Montucky

Full Audioholic
Wow. For a second I thought there was a WINDOW (reflection) on the back of the Subwoofer! :D
Haha. That's funny the angle captured it just perfectly. Actually kind of shows just how beautiful the piano black finish is on this thing.

Just FYI, I do NOT use a subwoofer in this location. Haha. I just unpacked it and tested there in my master bedroom for the photo op. However, paired with my Voce Finas (also for sale: see the other thread), the combined sound of a proper reference sub and reference bookshelf speakers was just tear-inducing. Such fantastic sound across the entire spectrum. A real thing of beauty. Makes we want to cry having to let it all go.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
I just saw you bumped the Voce Fina thread and it made me consider selling my amp and all of my current speakers to buy those. I know of and have read about them. They truly are something special and an absolute bargain at 5k or even 7k for a pair with stands. I'd even be willing to make the drive to Texas to get them. It's breaking my heart that I don't have the money to snatch up a pair.

C

CoryW

Audioholic
I am selling my last remaining RBH SV-1212P/R Subwoofer. This rare beast has dual-12” drivers powered by a 2400-Watt RMS amplifier. I have worked with a LOT of subwoofers over the years, and this is hands down my favorite unit that I’ve experienced. Massively powerful, yet tight and musical. It can bring down a building three blocks over, but can also accurately reproduce the tiniest nuances in an LFE track.

The SV-1212P/R normally retails for about $5300, but I’m selling mine for $2500 (or best offer) including free shipping to anywhere within the continental US. This was my store demo unit that I packed up and stored since our store closing. I just pulled it out to verify its condition and operation status. It is in superb shape as I couldn’t find a scratch on it and it runs perfectly, sounding lovely as ever. These new photos are from today. I was planning on using this unit in my own home once I got my living room setup back in action, but unforeseen circumstances (as mentioned in my Voce Fina FS thread) are forcing me to sell everything I can. Would go GREAT with Gene's Yamaha CX-A5100/MX-A5000 combo. ;)

Please feel free to PM or call me at 406-640-0626 with any questions that you may have.

View attachment 31932View attachment 31933View attachment 31934View attachment 31935View attachment 31936View attachment 31937
The living space goes around the sub always. Sub comes first. I have their little 10” brother. So fun.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja

View attachment 31932View attachment 31933View attachment 31934View attachment 31935View attachment 31936View attachment 31937
Man that’s a Beasley sub! RBH even had to put heat vents on it to keep it cool Wow! :p No but really what a beast!

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
I think ADTG has 7 of those subs, of Insane Bass!
They put Seismographs all around his house.

Montucky

Montucky

Full Audioholic
SOLD! Sorry for the super delayed post. Didn't realize I neglected to mention that until a forum member inquired about it yesterday. Doh!

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis