FS: PSB Image B4 - dark cherry

A

alphaiii

Audioholic General
$200 + shipping.

2nd owner since Feb 2011. Speakers have been well cared for in a smoke/pet/kid free home, and have only seen light use as desktop music speakers. They’re in excellent cosmetic shape and functionally perfect.

I've enjoyed these B4's quite a bit. Very nice sounding speaker, and just a little laid back, so I loved them for nearfield use. Selling because I bought a used pair of Peachtree DS4.5's - just wanted to changes things up.

Included are: original box, and grills. Will double box for safe transit via FedEx (insured) from 21234. PM me for a quote. Local pickup is fine too.

Payment via Paypal or USPS money order.

A

alphaiii

Audioholic General
How much to ship to zip code 71433?
FedEx quoted $24.73... so let's just call it $220 shipped.

Just to let you know, there is a gentleman at Emotiva's forum that agreed to buy these. He told me he'd send payment last night, but as of now, I haven't received payment or heard back from him - so as of now, these are still available.

To be fair, I will give him a chance to follow through on the purchase in a timely manner, but if you do want them, I'm not going to keep you waiting either.

Just let me know.

A

attenuated_3db

Audiophyte
I can't send PMs yet, so I'll use the public post to say go ahead and wait payment (presuming it comes) from the party that previously expressed interest. The speakers are attractive, but I'm not prepared to make the purchase this instant. If for any reason that sale falls through, you could post that they're still for sale and I might be able to do the PayPal thing then. If not, I hope the new owner enjoys them as much as you did.

A

alphaiii

Audioholic General
No word from the potential buyer for 4 days... So these are still available.

I need to move these.... so dropping the price to $180 + shipping costs.

Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis