FS: Mitsubishi Model DA-A7DC Audio Power Amplifier & DA-M10 Optional Meter Head

R

Rockin88

Audiophyte
Greetings !
Thank you for viewing my ad ! I have decided to sell my beloved Mitsubishi Model DA-A7DC, Direct DC Coupled Dual Monaural Audio Power Amplifier and companion Model DA-M10 Meter Head. These are excellent quality, vintage audio components and are in outstanding condition and work flawlessly ! The reason I have decided to finally part with them is due to hearing loss and I am no longer able to enjoy them to the degree that they are fully capable of. The power amplifier specifications state a full rated output of 75 watts RMS per channel into an 8 ohm load. This amplifier produces a very natural, 'uncolored', rich, full sound since it is a direct DC coupled design that utilizes no coupling capacitors in the audio circuitry.
It has been very well cared for and has only been used in my home environment for many years. I sincerely doubt that you will easily find units like these that are in better condition anywhere. The front area of the two handles on the meter head have some surface scratches but may be easily refinished if you should choose to do so. The meter head Serial Number is #128. The amplifier is Serial Number # AA1902069.
They come with the required interconnect cable that goes from the amplifier to the meter head and a laser printed copy of the User Manual. I also have two of the aluminum fastening plates with which to fasten the meter head directly to the amplifier if desired that will also be included. These are NOT the originals but reproduction plates since the originals are akin to 'unobtanium'. I have more pictures available upon request to anyone who may be interested. You may e-mail me at: fixxyourpc@gmail.com for any additional information.
Asking price is $500.00 which includes shipping to anywhere within the lower 48 states ONLY.
Thank you for checking out my ad ! Mark..

Attachments

carlthess40

carlthess40

Audioholic
Very nice old school gear. Been many years sense I’ve seen one of these

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Damn, that looks like some very nice "the way they used to build them" gear there. Good luck.

V

VeeMike

Audiophyte
Just shy of a year when this first appeared. Did this sell?
thanks.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis