FS Marantz MM7055 5 channel external amplifier and Audioquest rocket 33 20ft pair of speaker cable with 300 series bananas

T

tktiomy89

Enthusiast
Excellent condition just upgraded my amps to a highe tier so I’m selling my last marantz one I have left. About a year old of minimal use with a b&w d3 setup 7.2.4. looking for 600$ which is half of the msrp so I believe that is quite fair. Also am selling an old pair of my Audioquest rocket 33 20ft pair with 300 series bananas excellent condition, recently went up to the castlerock and aspen series for my fronts and sides. I’m looking for 150$ for the pair which is a lot less than msrp. I tried taking photos with my iPhone but it continually said file was to large so I’m assuming it won’t load the picture, if anyone knows why I’d greatly appreciate the feedback, have a great day everyone.

Last edited:
S

slimdub14

Audiophyte
Excellent condition just upgraded my amps to a highe tier so I’m selling my last marantz one I have left. About a year old of minimal use with a b&w d3 setup 7.2.4. looking for 600$ which is half of the msrp so I believe that is quite fair. Also am selling an old pair of my Audioquest rocket 33 20ft pair with 300 series bananas excellent condition, recently went up to the castlerock and aspen series for my fronts and sides. I’m looking for 150$ for the pair which is a lot less than msrp. I tried taking photos with my iPhone but it continually said file was to large so I’m assuming it won’t load the picture, if anyone knows why I’d greatly appreciate the feedback, have a great day everyone.

Do you have the original box for the AMP ?
How would you like to get paid?
What is your location?
I see the $ sign at the end. Is this in US dollars , Canadian or what?
The iPhone should have a crop/resize option to allow you to reduce the size of the image. Do a google for the instructions

Last edited:
T

tktiomy89

Enthusiast
Oh I believe we conversed on emotivalounge as i don’t accept PayPal.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
You also have to meet the minimum number of posts on this forum to be able to post pics/vids regardless of how you're posting.

T

tktiomy89

Enthusiast
I usually meet face to face or venmo after the buyer gets tracking number from me, I don’t use PayPal because buyers like to commit fraud frequently and charge back as well as keep the item that was sold. Past experiences shows PayPal to not care and they can’t make a bank change their mind if customer wants to chargeback and commit fraud while keeping said item.

T

tktiomy89

Enthusiast
If it doesn’t sell
On here it’s posted on emotivalounnge and avs as well as Craigslist bc I prefer to deal face to face, as this is a fairly expensive item.

Verdinut

Verdinut

Audioholic Spartan
I usually meet face to face or venmo after the buyer gets tracking number from me, I don’t use PayPal because buyers like to commit fraud frequently and charge back as well as keep the item that was sold. Past experiences shows PayPal to not care and they can’t make a bank change their mind if customer wants to chargeback and commit fraud while keeping said item.
PayPal cannot insure a parcel because they are never involved with the handling of the parcel. But if your shipment was fully insured by the carrier, you should be reimbursed the full shipping cost as well as the buyer's sum paid for the item sold, after they have been satisfied with the results of their investigation.

And if you sell through eBay, you're fully protected after you have satisfied their sellers' requirements and rules.

Last edited:
T

tktiomy89

Enthusiast
That’s not completely true since, buyer got item -and 2 weeks later decided to charge back and I’ve yet to get my GTX 980ti back or my money.

T

tktiomy89

Enthusiast
I will not use PayPal again so if buyers on this forum only use PayPal great, I’ll just get a buyer on Craigslist for a face to face meet, in which the buyer can’t screw me or commit fraud and same for the seller if applicable.

T

tktiomy89

Enthusiast
If I’m coming off as rude I sincerely apologize but that’s not my intention. I’ve sold many things on avs forum and etc face to face and Venmo, but I won’t use PayPal at this point in time bc of past experiences and how they could careless about sellers. Thanks!

Verdinut

Verdinut

Audioholic Spartan
That’s not completely true since, buyer got item -and 2 weeks later decided to charge back and I’ve yet to get my GTX 980ti back or my money.
This is what can happen when your shipment is not insured with tracking info.

T

tktiomy89

Enthusiast
I’m not really interested in discussing why my beliefs are wrong in your opinion, things happen and luckily it was only 400$ lost. We’re all entitled to our opinions, mine are based on past experiences with PayPal and that’s it.

Verdinut

Verdinut

Audioholic Spartan
Shipment was insured for 400 sir
I still don't understand your point. How do you know that buyer received the item you sold him? In any event, why did you feel obligated to refund him? That's why I prefer to ship what I sell with full insurance coverage and shipper's tracking.

T

tktiomy89

Enthusiast
Obligated? A buyer can call their bank and get a chargeback screwing the seller of out the money he originally paid, happens constantly and I’m not the only one it has happened to. My point is I don’t and will not accept PayPal for my goods, so why are we arguing.....

T

tktiomy89

Enthusiast
In other wards when a buyer does that it’s FRAUD, even if I insured the package and it was signed for, plus wasting my time on a measly 400$ with lawyers and such is not even worth it. the sad part is a buyer can chargeback the seller anytime he wants bc the bank always sides with its customer regardless.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Ive never had it happen, but have friends who have and who also refuse to use Paypal. So, it happens and it is perfectly within your rights to not accept it.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis