FS Marantz MM7055 5 channel external amplifier and Audioquest rocket 33 20ft pair of speaker cable with 300 series bananas

Verdinut

Verdinut

Audioholic Spartan
Obligated? A buyer can call their bank and get a chargeback screwing the seller of out the money he originally paid, happens constantly and I’m not the only one it has happened to. My point is I don’t and will not accept PayPal for my goods, so why are we arguing.....
I live in Canada and that sort of fraud doesn't exists here as far as I know. You have some crooked banks but, here in Canada, the banks are closely monitored and surveyed by the Federal Government. Such situation is impossible here.

T

tktiomy89

Enthusiast
Well there we have it very different I live in the US, honestly maybe not that different but it’s happened to me twice once after 2 weeks for a GTX 980ti and once for a Nintendo switch after a month

T

tktiomy89

Enthusiast
once the chargeback happens, PayPal can only ask the bank and submit information. The bank is the decider in the matter and 99/100 sides with their customer.

S

slimdub14

Audiophyte
@ tktiomy89 I understand your concern.
I would be leery too if i had the same experiences as you have had.

If you were about a 2 hour drive from me (OKC) I would be driving to buy this from you face to face.
Too bad I cannot think of any other acceptable option that would protect both of us but i am certainly looking to buy your AMP or something similar and i do have the funds.

Last edited:
T

tktiomy89

Enthusiast
Yea sadly I can’t think of any other way besides face to face or venmo after it’s shipped to buyer, hope you find one mate! If anyone needs photos or videos let me know I’ll hook it up to my office 2 channel setup.

T

tktiomy89

Enthusiast
@ tktiomy89 I understand your concern.
I would be leery too if i had the same experiences as you have had.

If you were about a 2 hour drive from me (OKC) I would be driving to buy this from you face to face.
Too bad I cannot think of any other acceptable option that would protect both of us but i am certainly looking to buy your AMP or something similar and i do have the funds.
If u want to meet in Dallas or Waco I could do that in the following week, I have a buisness meeting and estate meeting in Dallas on Monday.

S

slimdub14

Audiophyte
This is encouraging and an option.
I just have to check to see how i can make this happen since it is a week day and not a weekend.
Let me send you a PM

S

slimdub14

Audiophyte
Excellent condition just upgraded my amps to a highe tier so I’m selling my last marantz one I have left. About a year old of minimal use with a b&w d3 setup 7.2.4. looking for 600$ which is half of the msrp so I believe that is quite fair. Also am selling an old pair of my Audioquest rocket 33 20ft pair with 300 series bananas excellent condition, recently went up to the castlerock and aspen series for my fronts and sides. I’m looking for 150$ for the pair which is a lot less than msrp. I tried taking photos with my iPhone but it continually said file was to large so I’m assuming it won’t load the picture, if anyone knows why I’d greatly appreciate the feedback, have a great day everyone.
Still waiting on a response

carlthess40

carlthess40

Audioholic
Where’s the photos of the items your selling? It’s hard to hand over that kind of cash without seeing the items

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis