FS: Denon AVR-A110 free shipping $4850

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Oh, and for the record I think that is a beautiful amp, and would love to have it. Good luck on the sale man.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Thank you very much. BTW, the new Yamaha stuff intrigues me... A processor should follow the new AVRs soon(ish). Here is the current status of my room. Flush mount rack on left side with closet door on back-side. Drywall mounted to channel, insulated and sound absorbing material behind, bar in the back of the room with open shelves and brick for diffusion, treatments sitting in my garage and will be installed once I measure the room. ran 367' of belden 5000 12 awg speaker cable haha. I'm sure there is something I could have done better but with my knowledge its as good as I could do. Floor will be concrete, I always wanted a basement bar.... I have thick pad and area rug that'll go in front of the LCR channels.
My Yamaha CX A5200 I'm in love with. It works with no bugs sounds wonderful and in my opinion is an unsung dark horse for 11 channel setups. It's my endgame for a long time unless Yamaha comes out with one that somehow ups the bar. From what I've heard it may not be until the end of 2022 that they come out with the new prepro. Probably waiting until the chip shortages and supply chain disruptions relayed to COVID have settled down

M

Movie2099

Audioholic General
There's a name for people who love posting on forums for the sole purpose of getting folks fired up. Can't quite remember what it is, but I think you traditionally find them living under bridges...
Nope, no troll here. Just keeping things light hearted on here. Don't get butthurt like others over comments. This is a fun place to talk with others who have the same hobby. Also fun to joke around about cables since people are so divided on the topic.

M

Movie2099

Audioholic General
My Yamaha CX A5200 I'm in love with. It works with no bugs sounds wonderful and in my opinion is an unsung dark horse for 11 channel setups. It's my endgame for a long time unless Yamaha comes out with one that somehow ups the bar. From what I've heard it may not be until the end of 2022 that they come out with the new prepro. Probably waiting until the chip shortages and supply chain disruptions relayed to COVID have settled down
The CX A5200 is an awesome processor. No doubt. I forget, what is your setup like?

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I too just swapped out my Anthem AVM 60 for the Yamaha A5200. I can tell you that Yamaha is going NOWHERE
I replaced my Denon AVP-A1HDCI with the CX-A5100 about 3 years ago. I can't keep track of time ever since COVID, so might be longer. :D

But I have absolutely no intention of replacing my CX-A5100. Might even be "the last AVP I will ever need buy". :D

I can't imagine surround sound going beyond Atmos/DTSX. Sure, people can add 50 speakers because they somehow believe more speakers = better. :D But I just don't see going beyond Atmos/DTSX and 4K. Will see how 8K video does. :D

Last edited:
lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Nope, no troll here. Just keeping things light hearted on here. Don't get butthurt like others over comments. This is a fun place to talk with others who have the same hobby. Also fun to joke around about cables since people are so divided on the topic.
Who's divided on the subject? Around here? You could use some smilies or something to indicate the kidding around....but maybe you just bought Nordost instead :)

M

Movie2099

Audioholic General
Who's divided on the subject? Around here? You could use some smilies or something to indicate the kidding around....but maybe you just bought Nordost instead :)
Hahaha!! oh man those cables are awesome!!! Anything named "Odin" has to be off the charts electrifying! I will definitely have to keep these cables from touching the ground. Cable elevators will have to be used for sure. :p

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Hahaha!! oh man those cables are awesome!!! Anything named "Odin" has to be off the charts electrifying! I will definitely have to keep these cables from touching the ground. Cable elevators will have to be used for sure. :p
Would need to be a worthy elevator in order to lift the wire from the ground! Wires made from the same stuff as Mjolnir :)

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
The CX A5200 is an awesome processor. No doubt. I forget, what is your setup like?
20200307_172722.jpg20200307_172713.jpg20191210_111607.jpg20200912_190210.jpg20201011_165303.jpg20210403_230052.jpg

I run the CX-A5200 with and Anthem 525 and an outlaw 7000 amps.

Front 3 RBH SV-831R

Surrounds 4 RBH SV661W

Heights 4 Paradigm Elite 8 inch in walls

Subs 1 RBH SV 1212PR 1 RBH SV 1212NR

Heights will be replaced next year undecided yet

Have an Apple TV Sony Blu-ray and Roku

Soon to add Playstation and XBOX

Epson 6050 and a Black Diamond Screen Innovations screen we watch sports up there so I needed an ALR screen

M

Movie2099

Audioholic General
View attachment 48432View attachment 48433View attachment 48434View attachment 48435View attachment 48436View attachment 48437

Front 3 RBH SV-831R

Surrounds 4 RBH SV661W

Epson 6050 and a Black Diamond Screen Innovations screen we watch sports up there so I needed an ALR screen
Nice! I'm sure it sounds awesome in there.

For my next build I'm planning on using the RBH 831R's or maybe W's for all 7 (front, sides and surrounds) and then 4x 8" Atmos. Or just doing 831's for front three and using 6100R's for the sides and surrounds. I'm thinking about using 2x JTR RS2's. Not 100% concrete on the subs. But those are what I have listed right now. Can't wait to get started on that project.

Oh, just replaced my Epson projector with the JVC NX5. And will be getting a new Stewart AT screen with the new build.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Nice! I'm sure it sounds awesome in there.

For my next build I'm planning on using the RBH 831R's or maybe W's for all 7 (front, sides and surrounds) and then 4x 8" Atmos. Or just doing 831's for front three and using 6100R's for the sides and surrounds. I'm thinking about using 2x JTR RS2's. Not 100% concrete on the subs. But those are what I have listed right now. Can't wait to get started on that project.

Oh, just replaced my Epson projector with the JVC NX5. And will be getting a new Stewart AT screen with the new build.
Bro I would donate body parts for a pair of JTR RS2's I'm looking forward to pics and your thread on the next build.
Maybe someday I can get that JVC someday

Eppie

Eppie

Audioholic Ninja
View attachment 48432View attachment 48433View attachment 48434View attachment 48435View attachment 48436View attachment 48437

Front 3 RBH SV-831R

Surrounds 4 RBH SV661W

There are a number of systems on this forum that I wish I could hear personally. This is one of them.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
There are a number of systems on this forum that I wish I could hear personally. This is one of them.
You ever plan to be in San Antonio TX PM me your welcome anytime that goes for all u guys I know on the forum

T

tparm

Audioholic
Selling my gently used AVR-A110. Currently living in a townhome and using the A110 with an A52+ amp (so A110 in pre-amp mode). Includes all boxes, papers, docs, etc. Great care was taken to save packing materials down to the front hinged door bump stops. HDMI 2.1 update module has been requested and will be provided to new owner once received.

$4,850 including shipping.

Thanks,

Trevor
SOLD

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis