FS: Denon AVR-A110 free shipping $4850

T

tparm

Audioholic
Selling my gently used AVR-A110. Currently living in a townhome and using the A110 with an A52+ amp (so A110 in pre-amp mode). Includes all boxes, papers, docs, etc. Great care was taken to save packing materials down to the front hinged door bump stops. HDMI 2.1 update module has been requested and will be provided to new owner once received.

$4,850 including shipping.

Thanks,

Trevor

Attachments

Last edited:
M

Movie2099

Audioholic General
Just an FYI, I would use other websites to try and sell this. 98% of the people on this forum are very, very cheap. They see $5000 and will start crying and complaining.

You're better off going to Audiogon, Ebay or AVS Forums. Plenty of people with money who are willing to shell out for your AVR.

If your AVR was $500, you'd have 200 people on here clawing at each other begging you for it. Haha.

Good luck with your sale! It's a nice looking AVR.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
V
Selling my gently used AVR-A110. Currently living in a townhome and using the A110 with an A52+ amp (so A110 in pre-amp mode). Includes all boxes, papers, docs, etc. Great care was taken to save packing materials down to the front hinged door bump stops. HDMI 2.1 update module has been requested and will be provided to new owner once received.

$5,000 plus shipping. If you have a shipping account that is less expensive than what I can charge I am glad to use it.

Thanks,

Trevor
Very beautiful AVR while I don't completely agree with people on this site being cheap. I do agree with the idea of putting the sale on as many forums to sale as you possibly can.

That's always helped me speed up the sale when I've sold my gear. Wish this would have been on the market when my prepro went out. Good luck on the sale!

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
98% of the people on this forum are very, very cheap. They see $5000 and will start crying and complaining.
Who the hell shit in your cheerios??

"Cheap" is hardly the word I'd use. You'd be hard pressed to find anyone here that would even bat an eye at spending $5k on audio. Now spending $5k on foolishness is another topic. Is that why you chose that wording? Did someone pick on you for foolish spending?

T

tparm

Audioholic
Fellas, take a breath and turn on some music. I love this hobby and learn from others and enjoy buying and selling equipment; its a bummer that nearly all threads end up being a pissing match. Obviously that wasn't my intent with this post. Keep it above board, everyone has different idea of what is expensive, what's a bargain, what brand(s) are best.... that's why so many manufacturers exist. I just wanna sell my receiver. ;)

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Fellas, take a breath and turn on some music. I love this hobby and learn from others and enjoy buying and selling equipment; its a bummer that nearly all threads end up being a pissing match. Obviously that wasn't my intent with this post. Keep it above board, everyone has different idea of what is expensive, what's a bargain, what brand(s) are best.... that's why so many manufacturers exist. I just wanna sell my receiver. ;)
But why are you selling it?

T

tparm

Audioholic
I also have an RMC-1L. They both sound great even though it’s hard to compare them as I am living in a small townhouse while my house is being built. Taking forever these days but I’ll have a dedicated room there. I got caught up in the rarity of the Denon and the fact I think they are making an excellent product these days. I found one early on and bought it. I really don‘t “need” it and it ties up quite a bit of money. I also like the tweak-ability with REW and Dirac on the 1L. Selling the Denon allows me to buy an amp for my front wides and four ceiling speakers, upgrade my CD player (yes, I still play CDs) and get everything rack mounted.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Just an FYI, I would use other websites to try and sell this. 98% of the people on this forum are very, very cheap. They see $5000 and will start crying and complaining.

You're better off going to Audiogon, Ebay or AVS Forums. Plenty of people with money who are willing to shell out for your AVR.

If your AVR was $500, you'd have 200 people on here clawing at each other begging you for it. Haha.

Good luck with your sale! It's a nice looking AVR.
Damn right I'd scrap for a $5k unit for $500 :) As to your willingness to waste money on audio, there's that....

M

Movie2099

Audioholic General
To the guy I quoted, he tends to encourage wasteful spending on things like Fraudioquest wires and such :)
Haha! I just love posting about AudioQuest cables on here. Gets people fired up. I would never ever purchase AQ cables that I post up. :p

M

Movie2099

Audioholic General
Damn right I'd scrap for a $5k unit for $500 :) As to your willingness to waste money on audio, there's that....
I don’t know if you can get the chocolatey sound I’m looking for under $10k a pair. Haha!

M

Movie2099

Audioholic General
I also have an RMC-1L. They both sound great even though it’s hard to compare them as I am living in a small townhouse while my house is being built. Taking forever these days but I’ll have a dedicated room there. I got caught up in the rarity of the Denon and the fact I think they are making an excellent product these days. I found one early on and bought it. I really don‘t “need” it and it ties up quite a bit of money. I also like the tweak-ability with REW and Dirac on the 1L. Selling the Denon allows me to buy an amp for my front wides and four ceiling speakers, upgrade my CD player (yes, I still play CDs) and get everything rack mounted.
I’ve heard those RMC-1’s are nice. Lots of features. Recently, I swapped out my Pioneer AVR for the Yamaha CX-A5200. Has been damn good since.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
You've obviously spent your time in this hobby and know what your doing both of those are fine choices. Would love to see your completed project when the house is done. Good luck on the sell! I'll keep an eye for some of my friends that might be interested. I know some fellas that might love to get they're hands on that Denon. If I have someone interested I'll send you a PM

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
I’ve heard those RMC-1’s are nice. Lots of features. Recently, I swapped out my Pioneer AVR for the Yamaha CX-A5200. Has been damn good since.
I too just swapped out my Anthem AVM 60 for the Yamaha A5200. I can tell you that Yamaha is going NOWHERE

T

tparm

Audioholic
You've obviously spent your time in this hobby and know what your doing both of those are fine choices. Would love to see your completed project when the house is done. Good luck on the sell! I'll keep an eye for some of my friends that might be interested. I know some fellas that might love to get they're hands on that Denon. If I have someone interested I'll send you a PM
Thank you very much. BTW, the new Yamaha stuff intrigues me... A processor should follow the new AVRs soon(ish). Here is the current status of my room. Flush mount rack on left side with closet door on back-side. Drywall mounted to channel, insulated and sound absorbing material behind, bar in the back of the room with open shelves and brick for diffusion, treatments sitting in my garage and will be installed once I measure the room. ran 367' of belden 5000 12 awg speaker cable haha. I'm sure there is something I could have done better but with my knowledge its as good as I could do. Floor will be concrete, I always wanted a basement bar.... I have thick pad and area rug that'll go in front of the LCR channels.

Attachments

T

Trebdp83

Audioholic Ninja
Wow, some party going on in here! Good luck with the completion of the house. The Denon is a beautiful piece.of equipment. I hope you sell it. It just won’t be to me. I’m very, very, Very cheap. Oh, I’ve got the cash. I just prefer to role in it.;)

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Haha! I just love posting about AudioQuest cables on here. Gets people fired up. I would never ever purchase AQ cables that I post up. :p
There's a name for people who love posting on forums for the sole purpose of getting folks fired up. Can't quite remember what it is, but I think you traditionally find them living under bridges...

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis