FS DENON 4300 NIB ANOTHER PRICE DROP

ahblaza

ahblaza

Audioholic General
Ratings
391 1
For Sale NIB Denon AVR 4300... PRICE DROP....Asking $650 shipped...........OBO
I thought I'd put this filler out here to see if anyone was interested in a new in the box Denon 4300 I purchased from Amazon, sold and shipped by them almost a year ago. Due to many unforeseen events in the past year I was unable to go with the Atmos setup and utilize the 4300 so it sat unopened in the box. I have the original sales invoice from Amazon, the SN# of the unit is AAF12170510666 designating it was manufactured May 2017. Thanks for looking
The unit has a little over two years warranty left and I will provide the original sales invoice, many folks know me here and can vouch for my integrity, I've bought and sold a lot of audio equipment here, thanks for looking.
Please only serious inquiries .......PM with interest......
Regards, Jeffrey

Last edited by a moderator:
Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Ratings
9,329 62 3
Where are you, again? I seem to remember not wanting to drive there but somebody else might be able to take advantage by skipping shipping.

You guys gotta stop saying low ballers. :D

GLWS :)

ahblaza

ahblaza

Audioholic General
Ratings
391 1
Ahblaza from avs? Whats up dude! I can vouch for him. Hes a good guy.
Thanks DP, I appreciate that, I guess it's a no go at the other place, hows the 3400 working out, hope you're OK with it only being 7 channels................

Drunkpenguin

Drunkpenguin

Full Audioholic
Ratings
315 2
I told AVS to delete my account. After 14 years I got tired of their mods and their god complex. They kept deleting posts that bad mouthed companies and I didnt think that was right. Other users should know when people have a bad experience with one of their paid advertisers. But I like this place a LOT more. They give you freedom to express yourself and the people here are pretty awesome. I really wish I would have come over here a long time ago.

But I'll stop hyjacking your sale thread. Anyone interested in buy from him I would trust him. I've known this guy for years.

ahblaza

ahblaza

Audioholic General
Ratings
391 1
You're not hijacking anything my friend and I hear you for sure, I've been here since 09 and haven't posted in a long time, need to come back more often, seriously, will miss you man.......

ahblaza

ahblaza

Audioholic General
Ratings
391 1
PRICE DROPPED TO $650 I don't know why I can't edit the original ad, please help. is there a technical issue......

Drunkpenguin

Drunkpenguin

Full Audioholic
Ratings
315 2
Idk?... But usually when people ask crazy random questions like that one its time to call em a safe ride home. :cool:

C

carlthess40

Junior Audioholic
Ratings
11 1
I told AVS to delete my account. After 14 years I got tired of their mods and their god complex. They kept deleting posts that bad mouthed companies and I didnt think that was right. Other users should know when people have a bad experience with one of their paid advertisers. But I like this place a LOT more. They give you freedom to express yourself and the people here are pretty awesome. I really wish I would have come over here a long time ago.

But I'll stop hyjacking your sale thread. Anyone interested in buy from him I would trust him. I've known this guy for years.
I did the very same thing with avs about the same stuff and some other things
Sorry for the hijack of your post

newsletter
  • RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis