FS: Aperion Audio Intimus 5DB

chris357

chris357

Senior Audioholic
For sale are a very nice pair of Aperion Audio 5DB bi-pole/di-pole surround speakers. These come in the original box and blue velvet bags are are in exceptional condition. I'm asking $100 OBO.

chris357

chris357

Senior Audioholic
Here are pics. Both are in great condition have box, velvet bag and wall mounting hardware.

Attachments

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Got 'em yesterday.

A long time ago I won a pair of these here on AH from Aperion. They got sold off but not before I got a chance to appreciate as nice a piano finish as I've ever seen, super cool looking form factor and of the bipole/dipole option.

I opened one box up and pulled out a surprisingly heavy velvet bag. The rest of the story involves fondling and mostly inappropriate touching. I don't know exactly what to do with them. Based on the condition of the first speaker, I didn't bother opening the second box until today.

I was thinking I didn't know what to do with them but I just got an idea. I get them all the time. The best ideas. Beautiful ideas ...

chris357

chris357

Senior Audioholic
Got 'em yesterday.

A long time ago I won a pair of these here on AH from Aperion. They got sold off but not before I got a chance to appreciate as nice a piano finish as I've ever seen, super cool looking form factor and of the bipole/dipole option.

I opened one box up and pulled out a surprisingly heavy velvet bag. The rest of the story involves fondling and mostly inappropriate touching. I don't know exactly what to do with them. Based on the condition of the first speaker, I didn't bother opening the second box until today.

I was thinking I didn't know what to do with them but I just got an idea. I get them all the time. The best ideas. Beautiful ideas ...
They are really nice speakers. I think Aperion is underrated.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Got 'em yesterday.

Of course you did not touch them with your bare hands...I always wear protection when messing around with a new speaker!!

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis