FS: 2 x JBL W15GTI MKII. Shipped or Pickup in Los Angeles.

monkish54

monkish54

Audioholic General
I have for sale two JBL W15GTI MKII subwoofers. These have been my primary subwoofers for a few years, but circumstances change and I have to go smaller. They are extremely good units with a unique motor structure that makes bottoming nearly impossible. If you like to push your drivers hard, these are the units you've been waiting for!

You can read more about the motor technology here.

Both were mounted in a non-smoking household and are in perfect condition. I even have the unused original mounting screws and paperwork for one of the drivers!

I have the original box for one driver, but not the other. I am willing to ship both, but pickup is preferred.

Asking $550/ea, OBO. Will sell as pair or individually.

Thanks everyone!

PS. In one of the images you'll see a speaker box in the top left corner. Can anyone guess the model?

Attachments

Last edited:
monkish54

monkish54

Audioholic General
These have to move by the new year, make an offer! :D

M

middleby

Audiophyte
Any chance you may still have the W15GTI MKII's left for sale? I'll take both of them if so. Just pm your paypal info and I'll make payment as soon as I receive it. I'm a brand new member here but I have several references on DIYMA as well as perfect feedback on Ebay if you need references.

A

Austin367

Audiophyte
Any chance you may still have the W15GTI MKII's left for sale? I'll take both of them if so. Just pm your paypal info and I'll make payment as soon as I receive it. I'm a brand new member here but I have several references on DIYMA as well as perfect feedback on Ebay if you need references.
I have 2 would you be interested still

A

Aljpittman

Audiophyte
If they are still available id like to make an offer

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis