FS: New in box! BIC Venturi powered sub woofer with in-cabinet 80 watt amplifier $75

T

Transducergeek

Enthusiast
One BIC Venturi V-80i self powered sub woofer with in-cabinet 80 watt amplifier with gain (bass level) control, with built in electronic crossover with variable low pass frequency control. 2 summed low level inputs with RCA connectors, or L + R High level speaker input terminals. Auto signal sensing turn on/off function or full time on/off switch. Downward firing 8 inch long throw woofer, with tuned vent bass port cabinet with 4, 2 inch "carpet spike cones". Unused in unopened manuf. box. Asking $75.00. This unit is suitable for small "compact" stereo system for enhancement of bass frequencies, Home Theater, TV, computer audio especially gamer use (adds a lot of "punch"). It is not "high powered" for large LOUD systems, but good at medium or lower volumes. I have another in an opened box, tested for 1/2 hour. re-packed, with all original pieces. Asking $65 for open box unit. You would pay more for just the amp from a "kit" hobby parts vendor and then you need the speaker and cabinet and then you have to build it.. Range of low pass freq. control aprox. 40 Hz. to 120 Hz. About 11-1/2 inch cube. About 25 pounds. Black in color. Buyer pays actual shipping from Los Angeles.

Attachments

J

jdetar7

Audiophyte
Writing about your BIC subwoofer

Hello. Could you please let me know what you think shipping would be to Corvallis Oregon, and when you obtained the unit. Thanks.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis