For the love of god or whoever … VOTE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
I see you didn't take my advice in my last response to you.
You should take your own advice as you are embarrassing yourself. You can't answer my very short, simple, direct question: Did Warren Buffet lie about his secretary paying more taxes than him? Without insults and invectives, while at the same time not answer the question. Are you able to do that, or do need to write 1000+ words of nothing?

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Still baiting me? Again, don't be stupid.
But still you can't answer my simple, direct, question: Did Warrent Buffet lie that he paid less taxes than his secretary. You just offer insults in Trump style.

Last edited:
Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Wow, @Irvrobinson, but you where the one to brag about how "many" (how many) "very rich people" you've met, and how "impressed" in a response to other posters about very rich people "not" influencing elections. Reminding you of that is of course, in your simpleton opinion, is dumb. Go figure.

@JerryLove was right about you along outing you as a Trump supporter.

L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
But still you can't answer my simple, direct, question. You just offer insults in Trump style.
An old acquaintance of mine that played major league baseball had a name he called sportswriters that hung out with athletes.. Jock sniffers.. Seems our friend likes to associate with "the haves" in the same worshiping style..

Irvrobinson

Irvrobinson

Audioholic Spartan
But still you can't answer my simple, direct, question. You just offer insults in Trump style.
You are being stupid. That's not an insult, it's an observation. I did not say Buffett lied, but he didn't talk about his secretary's tax rate or her income, or sources of her income. We know the sources of Buffett's income do not include much in the way of salary, because he only earns $100K/yr from BRK. His secretary probably earns more in salary than he does. Wages above a certain level, which isn't all that impressive, are taxed at a higher rate than income from long-term capital gains, and dividends. Also, gains can be offset by losses from previous years, while wage income can only be offset by about $3K of losses per year. (@Trebdp83 can check my facts.) So the bottom line is that Buffett's secretary probably makes most of her annual income from wages, while Buffett doesn't, and she is unlikely to have the same rate of other credits and deductions as he does either.

Irvrobinson

Irvrobinson

Audioholic Spartan
An old acquaintance of mine that played major league baseball had a name he called sportswriters that hung out with athletes.. Jock sniffers.. Seems our friend likes to associate with "the haves" in the same worshiping style..
Nope. Don't hang with Trell. He is just baiting me, and now he's trying to bring his girlfriend Jerry into this. Trell dislikes everyone who has a dollar more than he has.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
You are being stupid. That's not an insult, it's an observation. I did not say Buffett lied, but he didn't talk about his secretary's tax rate or her income, or sources of her income. We know the sources of Buffett's income do not include much in the way of salary, because he only earns $100K/yr from BRK. His secretary probably earns more in salary than he does. Wages above a certain level, which isn't all that impressive, are taxed at a higher rate than income from long-term capital gains, and dividends. Also, gains can be offset by losses from previous years, while wage income can only be offset by about $3K of losses per year. (@Trebdp83 can check my facts.) So the bottom line is that Buffett's secretary probably makes most of her annual income from wages, while Buffett doesn't, and she is unlikely to have the same rate of other credits and deductions as he does either.
You like to start your replies that I'm stupid, offer many words signifying nothing, and certainly does not answer my very, very, simple and direct question: Did Warren Buffet lie when he said that he paid less taxes than his secretary?

All you offer is insults, deflections, and wordy nothingness. In Trump style.

Irvrobinson

Irvrobinson

Audioholic Spartan
You like to start your replies that I'm stupid, offer many words signifying nothing, and certainly does not answer my very, very, simple and direct question: Did Warren Buffet lie when he said that he paid less taxes than his secretary?

All you offer is insults, deflections, and wordy nothingness. In Trump style.
I did not say Buffett lied. Read the post. Need lessons? Also, get your facts straight. Buffett never said he paid less taxes than his secretary, he said he paid a lower tax rate. US income taxes are so complex it is impossible to know the comparable rates without knowing other facts about his secretary's income profile and his.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Nope. Don't hang with Trell. He is just baiting me, and now he's trying to bring his girlfriend Jerry into this. Trell dislikes everyone who has a dollar more than he has.
Here we go again with insults and whining as well as calling Jerry a homosexual. May I suggest that reading Trump tweets as well as "watching" (edit: Fox News) might not be good for you? Might even be good for your mental health to have different social media habits.

Edit: I'm a homosexual as well since Jerry is my "girlfriend"?

Last edited:
Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
I did not say Buffett lied. Read the post. Need lessons? Also, get your facts straight. Buffett never said he paid less taxes than his secretary, he said he paid a lower tax rate. US income taxes are so complex it is impossible to know the comparable rates without knowing other facts about his secretary's income profile and his.
Yet again you do not answer my simple direct question that I've asked many times now and you still refuse to answer. You claim to have been in senior positions, but by now I'm doubting that.

Edit: I never claimed that you lied (another Trump style deflection) I asked if you claimed that Warren Buffet lied, which you have not answered. Still :rolleyes:

Last edited:
L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
You strike me as the biggest wanna be around... You got your nose up a buncha rich greedy dudes butts.. They don't need or want the help.. I got news fer ya.. They ain't got any more use for you than they do us libtards... Difference is .. Some of us get it

T

Trebdp83

Audioholic Ninja
And they complain about Millenials.:rolleyes: I'd give real money if anybody gets Buffet on the phone and calls him a greedy piece of s#%t and records it to share with us.:p

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
And they complain about Millenials.:rolleyes: I'd give real money if anybody gets Buffet on the phone and calls him a greedy piece of poop and records it to share with us.:p
The older generations are always complaining about the irresponsible younger generations, since the begging of time, or something. Some members of the older generation, not all mind you, are just old dinosaurs with inflexible minds unable to cope with the fact that things has changed, like Irv. What's left is empty verbiage along with personal insults.

Irvrobinson

Irvrobinson

Audioholic Spartan
Yet again you do not answer my simple direct question that I've asked many times now and you still refuse to answer. You claim to have been in senior positions, but by now I'm doubting that.

Edit: I never claimed that you lied (another Trump style deflection) I asked if you claimed that Warren Buffet lied, which you have not answered. Still :rolleyes:
Read post 908. Get your facts straight. Stop being so obnoxious.

T

Trebdp83

Audioholic Ninja
Yikes, the young ones have soft heads, the old ones have hard heads. We're all f#%ked!:eek:

Irvrobinson

Irvrobinson

Audioholic Spartan
All I require from you is simple yes or no: Did Warren Buffet lie when he said that his sectretary paid more taxes than him?
Earth to Trell. Buffett didn't say his secretary paid more taxes, he said she paid a higher tax rate. Get a life.

Irvrobinson

Irvrobinson

Audioholic Spartan
See you at the apocalypse, Irv?;)
No problem. When I get in a weird mood like this I argue with dolts like Trell. It is a bad habit, like eating junk food, or drinking flavored vodka.

T

Trebdp83

Audioholic Ninja
She had a higher rate and probably paid more, but to be fair, that bitch stole from petty cash to get her hair done.:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis