For guys who never got enough of a card and clothespin on their bicycle

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Could be a hoot, but think I'd go DIY before paying that much!

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
I didn't get that far but, it sounds like a whole lot more than I would want to pay. :)
The single speaker system listed at something like $1050.

I could think of much better things to spend that money on for my car.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
The single speaker system listed at something like $1050.

I could think of much better things to spend that money on for my car.
Thanks for digging deeper. You are right, way over my pocketbook. Not even sure I have the room underneath and a place to mount.
I did listen to the Corvette sound that I liked. The Audi was terrible, like running on 3 cylinders. :D
And, just what I want to do is control from my smartphone while driving.

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
Thanks for digging deeper. You are right, way over my pocketbook. Not even sure I have the room underneath and a place to mount.
I did listen to the Corvette sound that I liked. The Audi was terrible, like running on 3 cylinders. :D
And, just what I want to do is control from my smartphone while driving.
Yeah, that RS7 sounded like crap. The Audi R8 sounds much better.

Ponzio

Ponzio

Audioholic Samurai
BTW, baseball cards were way better than regular playing cards, used by some amateurs. Just sayin' :p

I'm really showing my age.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Seriously? There's a market for this?

Perhaps @AcuDefTechGuy needs one for his Lexus.
Not a market for just this product, perhaps, but cars nowadays are getting very quiet in general and electric ones in particular.

I would not be surprised, at least in Europe, that some cars may be deemed too quiet and should emit some sound for safety of others.

That said, some drivers of cars and motorcycles like excessive noise on their vehicles and they can just go f*ck themselves.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
@Trell
"excessive noise" down here where I live the are a few "Pro Rim and Left Shops" people are putting "Exhaust Tips" that make this "Excessive Noise" almost sounds like one of those Big Rig 18" Wheeler trucks when they Jake break. Well the Neighbors got tired of this guy in the neighborhood so they waited for him to go to sleep one night. A few of the Neighbors chipped in hired one of those repo guys.

395F1ABA-06B1-4283-B2F5-8213F5BEDC59.gif

GatorPigDog

GatorPigDog

Audioholic
There's a decent market for this. Sound-enhancing"?" aftermarket exhaust systems are fairly popular over on the Ford Raptor forums. Some people just can't get over the sound of a V6 in their trucks. For $1,200 though, I'd be better off just hiring Michael Winslow from the Police Academy movies to ride in my passenger seat and make engine noises.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Not a market for just this product, perhaps, but cars nowadays are getting very quiet in general and electric ones in particular.

I would not be surprised, at least in Europe, that some cars may be deemed too quiet and should emit some sound for safety of others.

That said, some drivers of cars and motorcycles like excessive noise on their vehicles and they can just go f*ck themselves.
I think I should expand on my post a little: There have been several times where I have nearly been run-over by electrical vehicles (cars, bicycles, etc) because they where too silent while I was running (without headphones, mind you) in assumed safe areas. Of course there is very fit cyclists that is, as usual, a menace, but now the unfit part of the population can achieve speeds that was unobtainable while being a complete asshole.

Irvrobinson

Irvrobinson

Audioholic Spartan
Could be a hoot, but think I'd go DIY before paying that much!
IMHO, there's only one thing sillier than buying a contraption like this, and that's wanting one so badly you're willing to put in the effort to make it yourself.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis