Food Channel Personalities

Senior Audioholic
majorloser said:
One word..............BAMM!

Emeril IS the Food Channel.
I find Emeril's recipies quite bland.:eek:

I mean seriously salt and garlic are exotic spices to this guy.

:rolleyes:Bam!:rolleyes:

mulester7

mulester7

Audioholic Samurai
10010011 said:
I find Emeril's recipies quite bland.:eek:

I mean seriously salt and garlic are exotic spices to this guy.

:rolleyes:Bam!:rolleyes:
.....hooray for a cook who only uses spices when it is a must, and looks first at the natural taste of the meat to carry the effort....Emeril does some fish dishes I promise I can smell over the cable line.....Emeril only gets better....did anyone see the fish he prepared yesterday?....he did the excellent chocolate show today....by himself are the best Emeril shows....you learn more.....put your feet up, Doc Gibbs......

Rock&Roll Ninja

Rock&Roll Ninja

Audioholic Field Marshall
mulester7 said:
.....hooray for a cook who only uses spices when it is a must, and looks first at the natural taste of the meat to carry the effort....
Have you ever been to an American supermarket? The FDA assumes they have to boil everything before they sell it to us. American cheese especially, its about as tasty as the plastic wrapper.

mulester7

mulester7

Audioholic Samurai
Rock&Roll Ninja said:
Have you ever been to an American supermarket? The FDA assumes they have to boil everything before they sell it to us. American cheese especially, its about as tasty as the plastic wrapper.
.....Ninja, this one was a little confusing....the stores are dirty?, or the cheese is terrible?, or what?.....

ironlung

ironlung

Banned
Tom Andry said:
.....Emeril was entertaining for a while but overall, it is all the same jokes over and over......

I don't know how your veggies come......mine don't come seasoned! .....BAM!....BAM!....BAM!

JVC

JVC

Banned
Just saw an ad for Guy's new show.
It starts June 25th at 10:00 pm eastern.
Looking forward to it............

Rock&Roll Ninja

Rock&Roll Ninja

mulester7 said:
.....Ninja, this one was a little confusing....the stores are dirty?, or the cheese is terrible?, or what?.....
The FDA, ruling body of all things edible, has decided for us, that we are incapable of cooking our own food or not being smart enough to not consume rotten meat & dairy. So they insist that all dairy is "pasteurized" to prevent contamination by some hypotetical germ that may or may not actually exist. The downside being that pasteurized milk makes awfully bland tasting cheese.

So yes, american cheese's are terrible.

JVC

JVC

Banned
The only bland tasting cheese I've ever gotten, was the Kraft singles.
We usually get extra sharp cheddar, and there's nothing bland about it. Some friends won't eat it because they say the taste is too strong............

Rock&Roll Ninja

Rock&Roll Ninja

Try feeding them some imported UK cheddar. :p

mulester7

mulester7

Audioholic Samurai
Rock&Roll Ninja said:
The FDA, ruling body of all things edible, has decided for us, that we are incapable of cooking our own food or not being smart enough to not consume rotten meat & dairy. So they insist that all dairy is "pasteurized" to prevent contamination by some hypotetical germ that may or may not actually exist. The downside being that pasteurized milk makes awfully bland tasting cheese.

So yes, american cheese's are terrible.
.....I see, I see....ok, I personally never have been a lover of natural cheese anyway....never cared for beer or hooch either....I guess I have an affinity to not care for things that have gone through a fermentation process, I don't know......

JVC

JVC

Banned
Guy's new show was on this morning (Guy's Big Bite). Sorry I gave wrong time above. It was 10am, not 10pm.
It was pretty good. Missed the first 5 minutes. He did a "Bloody Mary Flank Steak", tater tots, and an unusual salad. I wouldn't have had a bit of trouble eating what he fixed. A lot of meals they fix on Food Network, I wouldn't eat. I'm too choosy, most of the time.............. Check out his show. :)

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis