Fluance XL7F Floorstanding Loudspeaker Review

E

exlabdriver

How many time do we have to see virtually the same post with the same pictures?

It is out there numerous times & in multiple places. Brand bashing at its finest, IMO...

TAM

Marshall_Guthrie

Marshall_Guthrie

Audioholics Videographer Extraordinaire
How many time do we have to see virtually the same post with the same pictures?

It is out there numerous times & in multiple places. Brand bashing at its finest, IMO...

TAM
Sorry, I guess I'm not active enough on the forums anymore to catch multiple instances of the same post. Still, is the content incorrect? I'm not trying to take sides, but if the content isn't untrue, it really doesn't matter how many times it shows up.

E

exlabdriver

This is a Fluance thread that should be kept on topic discussing the attributes of that gear; however, suffice it to say that my BS Meter pegged on that post...

TAM

E

exlabdriver

Good eye, billy, unfortunately mine aren't as good as yours; however, with this Review being at the top of the front page under 'Audioholics Featured Reviews and Articles' I assumed that it was one of the latest articles like it normally is when it's on top of the heap there...

TAM

Last edited by a moderator:
S

sukihock

Enthusiast
Listening to these right now. Like the presentation better than my late HTD Level Three Towers. Maybe I just miss the dispersion of a good dome tweeter. Also, I think the perceived strange x-over choice works for this down-firing design. Creates a nice wall of sound.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis