Fluance Signature Series Hi-Fi Three-Way Floorstanding Speakers Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nico Knaepen

Nico Knaepen

Audiophyte
Question #1: What new product would you like to see from Fluance next?
The design is great and very much visible when you should place them in one of your rooms but it is not always recommended to have such a visibility on these speakers. And hiding them behind something is not good for the quality of the sound. I would like to see as new product, a range of speakers that are less visible but keep the same quality of sound.

Question #2: What new audio technology are you most excited about?
The wireless speaker system.

O

ObZen

Audiophyte
Question #1: What new product would you like to see from Fluance next
12" subwoofer

DTSX

Z

zaxx40

Audiophyte
Question #1: What new product would you like to see from Fluance next
My wife wants to see what she describes is less is more. Smaller but top of the line speakers that are not the main focal point of your furniture.

DTSX

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
What new product would I like to see from Fluance next?

I would like to see a powered type of monitor for near-field use that can be used for my desktop!

What new audio technology are you most excited about?

The advances being made using diamond tweeters!

Cheers,

Phil

Darenwh

Darenwh

Audioholic
Prequalifier Questions:

Wireless ceiling speakers for Atmos installs.

More immersive surround options, such as Atmos.

hv9200

hv9200

Audioholic Intern
Q1 : In ceiling atmos specific speakers.
Q2 : installing/upgrading to Atmos/DTSX

thanks!

D

Don Wrighter

Enthusiast
a line of quality low cost subwoofers in the $400-600 range.

Licensed or open source whole home audio. I like the wide ran of choices offered by DTS Play-Fi but I'd rather it didn't have to stream from your device like Play-Fi.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
How about giving them the benefit of a doubt. They recalled ALL of the old units for customers that weren't satisfied after I reported on the design issues and they hired an engineer to fix them. The new versions tested pretty well by us and I think it's cool they are giving away a pair on our site!
So It seems I missed the updated review by James here: http://www.audioholics.com/tower-speaker-reviews/fluance-signature-series-three-way
Clearly the measurements shows large improvements, but still warm sounding speakers is still not something I would look after in my next speakers.
My original remark about soundbar - as I do have proof now that early on this giveaway was for ab40 soundbar, still stands.

M

munkee55

Enthusiast
I would love to see an affordable Integrated Amp or Stereo Receiver from Fluance. In/Ceiling and In/Wall speakers would also be something to look forward to.

New Cinema sound formats such as DTS-X and Dolby Atmos. Also, uncompressed wireless audio like Apple Airplay or new versions or Bluetooth.

D

Dan2D2

Audiophyte
In wall/ceiling speakers! or wireless solutions too!

Immersive sound formats (the big 3) and wireless speaker capabilities!
To show some love to our loyal Audioholics readers, we’re partnering with Fluance to give away one pair of their Signature Series Hi-Fi Three-Way Floorstanding Speakers.

Fluance products are favorites among Audioholics forum members and critics for outperforming higher priced competition and offering build quality befitting the best audio products in the world.

The Fluance Signature Series Hi-Fi Three-Way Floorstanding Speakers will transport the concert into your living room. Not for the faint of heart, Fluance thinks these speakers can outperform the band themselves. Symmetry, precision and sonic accuracy, the Signature Series are said to produce such defined sound you will feel as if the artist was playing in front of you.

To enter, simply:

1. Register to receive the Audioholics and Fluance email newsletters.
  2. Respond using that same address if you are contacted as the winner
  3. Answer our prequalifier questions in the thread below. It’s just that simple.

PLEASE NOTE: By registering for the contest, you are agreeing to receive both the Audioholics and Fluance email newsletters.

Prequalifier Questions:

(Please answer in thread below)

PRIZE DESCRIPTION

The Signature Series High Fidelity Speakers are a powerhouse in home audio. From the 8” woofers, to the ultra-high end tweeters, to the premium midrange drivers, these speakers are the result of years of meticulous engineering and evaluation. With a focus on sound excellence, every detail has been measured, tested, and perfected to recreate even the finest audio details with crystal clear accuracy.

Powerful dual 8” woofers ensure the low frequencies are met in every demand. From the lowest, deepest bass beats to the wildest explosions, you will experience every rumble. Lows kick in at 35Hz and hold their own throughout. The long throw woofers’ massive bass extension produce deep, clear, undistorted bass performances that will leave you breathless.

The Signature Series midrange driver was woven with light weight yet rigid glass fiber for optimal linear movement to handle even the highest volume levels and still ensure sonic precision and clarity. The unique pointed dome allows sound waves to travel directly from the center of the cone for an enhanced soundstage.

The Signature Series ultra-high end Neodymium tweeters produce high frequencies with captivating clarity and spacious imaging. Controlled, smooth and never too aggressive, these tweeters will deliver the music’s finest details.

PRIZE:
One Pair of Signature Series Hi-Fi Three-Way Floorstanding Speakers (Retail value: $699.99)

RULES: To enter, simply provide email address and follow confirmation to sign up for the Audioholics and Fluance newsletters. One new subscriber who joins between 2/20/17 to 3/20/17 will be chosen at random as the AB40 System winner.* But don’t wait, the entry period ends March 20, 2017 at 11:59 PM EST!

To learn more about Fluance speakers, subwoofers and audio accessories, click here.

*Winner must be U.S. or Canadian resident, 18 years old or older with valid email address.

REMEMBER YOU'VE GOT TO BE IN IT TO WIN IT!
Contest ends 3/20/17 at 11:59 PM EST
To show some love to our loyal Audioholics readers, we’re partnering with Fluance to give away one pair of their Signature Series Hi-Fi Three-Way Floorstanding Speakers.

Fluance products are favorites among Audioholics forum members and critics for outperforming higher priced competition and offering build quality befitting the best audio products in the world.

The Fluance Signature Series Hi-Fi Three-Way Floorstanding Speakers will transport the concert into your living room. Not for the faint of heart, Fluance thinks these speakers can outperform the band themselves. Symmetry, precision and sonic accuracy, the Signature Series are said to produce such defined sound you will feel as if the artist was playing in front of you.

To enter, simply:

1. Register to receive the Audioholics and Fluance email newsletters.
  2. Respond using that same address if you are contacted as the winner
  3. Answer our prequalifier questions in the thread below. It’s just that simple.

PLEASE NOTE: By registering for the contest, you are agreeing to receive both the Audioholics and Fluance email newsletters.

Prequalifier Questions:

(Please answer in thread below)

PRIZE DESCRIPTION

The Signature Series High Fidelity Speakers are a powerhouse in home audio. From the 8” woofers, to the ultra-high end tweeters, to the premium midrange drivers, these speakers are the result of years of meticulous engineering and evaluation. With a focus on sound excellence, every detail has been measured, tested, and perfected to recreate even the finest audio details with crystal clear accuracy.

Powerful dual 8” woofers ensure the low frequencies are met in every demand. From the lowest, deepest bass beats to the wildest explosions, you will experience every rumble. Lows kick in at 35Hz and hold their own throughout. The long throw woofers’ massive bass extension produce deep, clear, undistorted bass performances that will leave you breathless.

The Signature Series midrange driver was woven with light weight yet rigid glass fiber for optimal linear movement to handle even the highest volume levels and still ensure sonic precision and clarity. The unique pointed dome allows sound waves to travel directly from the center of the cone for an enhanced soundstage.

The Signature Series ultra-high end Neodymium tweeters produce high frequencies with captivating clarity and spacious imaging. Controlled, smooth and never too aggressive, these tweeters will deliver the music’s finest details.

PRIZE:
One Pair of Signature Series Hi-Fi Three-Way Floorstanding Speakers (Retail value: $699.99)

RULES: To enter, simply provide email address and follow confirmation to sign up for the Audioholics and Fluance newsletters. One new subscriber who joins between 2/20/17 to 3/20/17 will be chosen at random as the AB40 System winner.* But don’t wait, the entry period ends March 20, 2017 at 11:59 PM EST!

To learn more about Fluance speakers, subwoofers and audio accessories, click here.

*Winner must be U.S. or Canadian resident, 18 years old or older with valid email address.

REMEMBER YOU'VE GOT TO BE IN IT TO WIN IT!
Contest ends 3/20/17 at 11:59 PM EST

D

Dan2D2

Audiophyte
Answer 1 - I would love to see a pair of sealed high power subs with built in room correction/bass management. Also, an inline lightning cable DAC/Amp combo that is not bulky or too expensive would be awesome. Maybe it only adds a little more power because it's small, but I think the DAC and convenience would be worth it.

Answer 2 - The tech isn't super new but I can't wait till planar headphones can be produced at a lower cost.

Last edited:
M

mwere

Audiophyte
In wall/ceiling speakers.

DTS:X - not too sure about Atmos - I know they are almost the same, but I have always loved the DTS encoding more than Dolby.

G

Gonzaga_1

Audiophyte
Question #1:

Almost a trick question as Fluance offers a lot of speaker options. If I were to reply with something other than an actual speaker that is absolutely speaker related it would be an actual Hi-Res External soundcard that smashes the competition for implementation with REW on any type of computer and it has to be cheap/affordable. The Focusrite Scarlett Solo doesn’t work with some computer platforms and only has RCA outs (ideally would love all options, HDMI, Optical, 3.5mm etc.). The Behringer UCA222 is anything but quality.

Question #2:

Asking about “new audio technology” really kinda narrows it down to just DTS:X and Atmos related questions. I am still skeptical as I always have been about “immersive” audio and how it is capable of downscaling to what is debatably the most popular movie format 5.1. In an industry where the bell curve of popularity to audio options are mostly centered around 2.0 or 2.1 with a slight emphasis on 5.1 there seems to be an “internal conflict” for new progressive audio. I realize that some movies offer options of high quality audio without being forced into DTS:X or Atmos but for more successful adoption of audio formats there needs to be an awareness that customers cannot be forced into these two options without a backwards compatibility function. This topic can dive deep into details so I will end here.

Second question is the Dirac Live details for the RMC-1 7.3.6. (#awesome)

A

APORTO

Audioholic Intern
Continued improved sound quality.

higher quality with smaller footprint.

N

_Northstar

Audiophyte

An array-style tower that's tall and sleek with a subwoofer specifically designed to be integrated into a system with the arrays. I'm thinking a tower with more maybe six or more like drivers and enough tweeters to provide an equal balance. A home theater ensemble of this design would be great.

Array technology isn't new, but it's what I'm most excited about.

Thanks for the opportunity to chime in, and thank you for the give-away!

N

nevans87

Audiophyte
A nice pair of powered computer speakers.

Probably the increase in high-res streaming options.

N

natetg57

Audiophyte
Prequalifier Questions:

On-wall speakers for Atmos

Atmos and other height incorporating sound formats

J

Jzzlvr

Audiophyte
Prequalifier Questions:

I would love to see Fluance introduce Atmos/DTS-X add-on speaker modules.

The new surround formats, Atmos/DTS-X and Auro, etc are very exciting and literally add a new dimension of sound. This really puts processed sound on a more realistic level than ever before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis