Fluance Signature Series Hi-Fi Three-Way Floorstanding Speakers Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hugo Rivera

Hugo Rivera

Audioholics VP of Marketing
To show some love to our loyal Audioholics readers, we’re partnering with Fluance to give away one pair of their Signature Series Hi-Fi Three-Way Floorstanding Speakers.

Fluance products are favorites among Audioholics forum members and critics for outperforming higher priced competition and offering build quality befitting the best audio products in the world.

The Fluance Signature Series Hi-Fi Three-Way Floorstanding Speakers will transport the concert into your living room. Not for the faint of heart, Fluance thinks these speakers can outperform the band themselves. Symmetry, precision and sonic accuracy, the Signature Series are said to produce such defined sound you will feel as if the artist was playing in front of you.

To enter, simply:

1. Register to receive the Audioholics and Fluance email newsletters.
  2. Respond using that same address if you are contacted as the winner
  3. Answer our prequalifier questions in the thread below. It’s just that simple.

PLEASE NOTE: By registering for the contest, you are agreeing to receive both the Audioholics and Fluance email newsletters.

Prequalifier Questions:

Question #1: What new product would you like to see from Fluance next?

Question #2: What new audio technology are you most excited about?

(Please answer in thread below)

PRIZE DESCRIPTION

fluance31.jpg

The Signature Series High Fidelity Speakers are a powerhouse in home audio. From the 8” woofers, to the ultra-high end tweeters, to the premium midrange drivers, these speakers are the result of years of meticulous engineering and evaluation. With a focus on sound excellence, every detail has been measured, tested, and perfected to recreate even the finest audio details with crystal clear accuracy.

Powerful dual 8” woofers ensure the low frequencies are met in every demand. From the lowest, deepest bass beats to the wildest explosions, you will experience every rumble. Lows kick in at 35Hz and hold their own throughout. The long throw woofers’ massive bass extension produce deep, clear, undistorted bass performances that will leave you breathless.

The Signature Series midrange driver was woven with light weight yet rigid glass fiber for optimal linear movement to handle even the highest volume levels and still ensure sonic precision and clarity. The unique pointed dome allows sound waves to travel directly from the center of the cone for an enhanced soundstage.

The Signature Series ultra-high end Neodymium tweeters produce high frequencies with captivating clarity and spacious imaging. Controlled, smooth and never too aggressive, these tweeters will deliver the music’s finest details.

PRIZE:
One Pair of Signature Series Hi-Fi Three-Way Floorstanding Speakers (Retail value: $699.99)

RULES: To enter, simply provide email address and follow confirmation to sign up for the Audioholics and Fluance newsletters. One new subscriber who joins between 2/20/17 to 3/20/17 will be chosen at random as the AB40 System winner.* But don’t wait, the entry period ends March 20, 2017 at 11:59 PM EST!

To learn more about Fluance speakers, subwoofers and audio accessories, click here.

*Winner must be U.S. or Canadian resident, 18 years old or older with valid email address.

REMEMBER YOU'VE GOT TO BE IN IT TO WIN IT!
Contest ends 3/20/17 at 11:59 PM EST

Last edited:
its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja

A high performance dual-opposed sealed subwoofer :)

DTS:X

Bryce_H

Bryce_H

Senior Audioholic
Prequalifier Questions:

in-ceiling speakers for a total Atmos/Auro3D/DTS:X system

Atmos/Auro3D/DTS:X becoming mainstream and affordable at many price points

1qckmr2

Audiophyte
In ceiling speakers for atmos/dts:x

Atmos/dts:x

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Please signed me up as not interested. As of now I have very little trust in Flatulence brand engineering chops and as such I don't want this crappy sound bar even for free.
What I do want from them is to get this sh1t together and get experienced crossover designer onboard even if just for consulting and then to improve QC process to prevent out-of-phase wired drivers.
Nice piano finish is not nearly enough to win me over - start making speakers which actually sound good and do it consistently so.

Last edited:
B

Brian Schwarz

Audiophyte
I would like to see a successful wireless home theater system with Dolby Atmos that rocks. This would include in ceiling and bi-pole/di-pole options.

I am interested in Dolby Atmos, Auro3D etc.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Honestly I don't know much about their products other than things close to what Bored said. Some consistency in their products would be a big plus...

1. That being said, producing a truly great sub would always be a good thing. If they can do it affordably, more competition = better pricing for the consumer.

2. I haven't dipped my toes too far into the newer audio formats (Atmos, dts: x, etc), but I'm definitely interested to see some new speakers for it.

D

Dan Maldonado

Enthusiast
Prequalifier Questions:

Question #1: What new product would you like to see from Fluance next? A power amplifier or AVR.

Q2: I have a 7.1 system so I am interested in 11.2 with dts:x and atmos.

G

Gigalgoo

Audiophyte
An integrated computer satellite/subwoofer/amplifier set.

To see what if there will be other speaker manufactures working with the design that Waveion has introduced. Also to see if Waveion has any interesting ideas to get away from the conventional style subwoofer.

D

Dunney

Audiophyte
Prequalifier Questions:

Question #1: What new product would you like to see from Fluance next? A great centre speaker

Q2: I'm looking forward to a proper DTS-X/Atmos set up at home

B

BrandonH

Audiophyte
Question 1: A 15" subwoofer similar to the Dayton's that I own but with the signature series level of build quality.
Question 2: Streaming services such as Netflix and Amazon utilizing Atmos.

R

Reynaldo Baltazar

Audiophyte
Question #1: what new product would you like to see from Fluance next? 18 " subwoofer...
Question #2: what new audio technology are you excited about? dolby atmos and power amplifier design..

Kevin Lee

Kevin Lee

Audioholic Intern
Question #1: I would like to see Fluance produce a high end line of speakers that can compete with the bigger fish such as b and w and svs.

Question #2: I am most excited about new types of drivers being introduced. I am also excited about new
diaphragm material and their influence on overall tonality.

P

Phoenyx

Audiophyte
I. I'd love to see a solid subwoofer... it'd make a perfect addition to the line up.

II. I enjoy how technology is allowing new audiophiles like myself to explore and discover smaller brands without feeling the pressure of a commissioned salesperson. I can't wait to see new materials made into drivers.

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
Please signed me up as not interested. As of now I have very little trust in Flatulence brand engineering chops and as such I don't want this crappy sound bar even for free.
What I do want from them is to get this sh1t together and get experienced crossover designer onboard even if just for consulting and then to improve QC process to prevent out-of-phase wired drivers.

Nice piano finish is not nearly enough to win me over - start making speakers which actually sound good and do it consistently so.
I can't speak about QC issues except to say the samples of the Signature Towers I received were fine. I do think calling the Signature Towers 'crappy sound bars' is very extreme hyperbole. In their present incarnation, the Signature Towers do sport a good frequency response and reasonably good off-axis response. You also will not get the kind of bass extension or output from any other $700 pair of towers that I am aware of. These speakers do sound good for the price, and worlds above any soundbar that I have heard.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
I can't speak about QC issues except to say the samples of the Signature Towers I received were fine. I do think calling the Signature Towers 'crappy sound bars' is very extreme hyperbole. In their present incarnation, the Signature Towers do sport a good frequency response and reasonably good off-axis response. You also will not get the kind of bass extension or output from any other $700 pair of towers that I am aware of. These speakers do sound good for the price, and worlds above any soundbar that I have heard.
Ether I am smoking something really strong or it's my strepthroad fever affected sick imagination, but I could've sworn that the giveaway originally was for this product:
http://www.fluance.com/ab40-high-performance-soundbase-home-theater-system-with-3d-sound

A

Amy ODonnell

Audiophyte
In wall/ceiling speakers! or wireless solutions too!

Immersive sound formats (the big 3) and wireless speaker capabilities!

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator

How about giving them the benefit of a doubt. They recalled ALL of the old units for customers that weren't satisfied after I reported on the design issues and they hired an engineer to fix them. The new versions tested pretty well by us and I think it's cool they are giving away a pair on our site!

-Jim-

-Jim-

Audioholic General
Self powered wireless speakers.

Wireless

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis