First Real Bike Thoughts

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Funny how easy things are when you're turning in the right direction :rolleyes: :D

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
Funny how easy things are when you're turning in the right direction :rolleyes: :D

Good job man. Park Tool has repair instructions on about everything in the world.

http://www.parktool.com/blog/repair-help

OK, a couple of rules you must follow as a cyclist:

Never turn you bike upside down like that. It is disrespectful to your bike and it's a rookie mistake. A repair stand is mandatory but for now, just try to hold it upright as you work on it.

Never say some one adjusted you front wheel when you are talking about your front derail...

The most import one is HTFU. You will learn that one and once you do, there is never a reason to skip a ride.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Good job man. Park Tool has repair instructions on about everything in the world.

Park Tool Co. » ParkTool Blog

OK, a couple of rules you must follow as a cyclist:

Never turn you bike upside down like that. It is disrespectful to your bike and it's a rookie mistake. A repair stand is mandatory but for now, just try to hold it upright as you work on it.

Never say some one adjusted you front wheel when you are talking about your front derail...

The most import one is HTFU. You will learn that one and once you do, there is never a reason to skip a ride.
Funny thing, I did the pedal swap with the bike upright then flipped it over for the pic. Get a nice up skirt :p

He really did adjust the front wheel as well. It was a little crooked.

Haha, soccer and wrestling memories, HTFU :D

That's probably why he found it uncomfortable and so hard to pedal.
I knew I must've been doing something wrong. Ever time I tried to sit down the rear tire would give me diaper rash.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis