Finally coming together

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
JVC out, LG OLED in. It was a massive downsizing in the HT room, since in the last two HT rooms I've run I've had 135" and 92" screens. The downsizing has been more than worth it so far if for no other reason than I'm currently utilizing my current HT room with the shades wide open. Moving the couch a little closer has helped offset the size difference and when the TV mount arrives this week it should help get the tv a couple inches closer to the main seating position too. I'll have to post more on PQ and the other stuff later on.

Now THATS a center channel!

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Holy mackerel dude. That’s some top equipment there. Haha love the carving. Waiting for mine in the mail. Damn is that two 20 inch subs? That’s some great spam photos. Man oh man lucky you got a lady that understands your needs. You’re still working? Keep posting!!!

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Sure thing, I'll have to update when I finish the coffee table I've been working on. The black one? Those are dual 21" drivers combined with the dual 18" LMS Ultras in that room. The only problem I'm currently having is that I had two amps crap the bed on me so I can't run any of my height channels and I can't bring the amps anywhere to get fixed due to the pandemic. My new computer is supposed to arrive thursday and then I'm going to seriously start figuring out what I need to make the NaO Note II RS happen. I have all the drivers, the miniDSP, and the plans and I really want to get those built. I've never heard open baffle speakers before and I'm super interested to see if the hype is real.

Holy mackerel dude. That’s some top equipment there. Haha love the carving. Waiting for mine in the mail. Damn is that two 20 inch subs? That’s some great spam photos. Man oh man lucky you got a lady that understands your needs. You’re still working? Keep posting!!!

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Welp over two years later and I’m back at it. Sold the house, waded through a whole lot of complications and BS, plans changed ad nauseam, we finally ended up getting a new house, but in a location very different from what the original plan. Anywho, we’ve only been here about a month so there’s still a ton to do and we haven’t even moved all of our stuff, but obviously the important/HT stuff came first.

Upstairs office

Living room complete with shoes to keep balls and other crap from rolling under there

Basement, wiring is still a mess. Especially since I had to run 5 new circuits and speaker wire for all the speakers. Bout 700ft of wire total.

Ceiling speakers still coming in, complete with baby arm

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis