Finally coming together

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Here's Swerd's comments on the SongCenter.

Thanks for taking the time to compare the two centers. I'll have something to think about for the rest of the day ... and that day is calling me now.

What's really got me preoccupied is your entertainment center. Maybe this weekend I'll take the time to work on mine while the weather is warm enough for finishes.
Hmm interesting. Sounds like we both heard the same differences, but that to me it was a bigger difference. Maybe it had to do with the other equipment involved, but it seems we agree that Salk SC is an improvement.

Nothing like a pretty entertainment center to spruce up the setup :D

I think you got a valid point with more power, like you say it can't hurt. I think all I need is some new front towers. As much as I liked them 15 years ago that's about how much I can't stand them now. The rest of the speakers I am OK with. Still like my rear section and the center. The towers got to go.
I think you need an AB Cinema series. That way I can hear one too and see if they are as awesome as they look.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Computer Setup, still need a good subwoofer for it. Probably going to go DIY for that.

D

Daigor

Audiophyte
Hello,

Are those fans mounted to the back of the cabinet? Very nice setup. :)

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Thought I'd try out the new panorama function on the iPhone. Works pretty well, much better than I thought it would. No image stitching which is awesome and gives a much better image even with my shaky hands.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Don't forget the maid in the corner :D

Now to dodge the slap that is surely coming at the back of my head.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Don't forget the maid in the corner :D

Now to dodge the slap that is surely coming at the back of my head.
Oh, I saw her. I figured that our other Alex would have something better to say than I could think of. :D

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
Thought I'd try out the new panorama function on the iPhone. Works pretty well, much better than I thought it would. No image stitching which is awesome and gives a much better image even with my shaky hands.

Looking good! I'm jealous about the iphone, I have to wait another couple months till I can upgrade :(

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Looking good! I'm jealous about the iphone, I have to wait another couple months till I can upgrade :(
I feel as though you think I have the iphone 5 and that would be erroneous :D

Perhaps I'm wrong, either way I have two panorama apps on my 4S and the new panorama function in iOS 6 blows them both away.

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
I feel as though you think I have the iphone 5 and that would be erroneous :D

Perhaps I'm wrong, either way I have two panorama apps on my 4S and the new panorama function in iOS 6 blows them both away.
You're correct. And anyone who uses the word erroneous is awesome in my books.

macddmac

macddmac

Audioholic General
You're correct. And anyone who uses the word erroneous is awesome in my books.

Indubitably! Email is launching smokin fast with iOS 6 as well :)

Last edited:
fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
iOS 6 has a bunch of fun new features. It's no Galaxy whatchamacallit or so the commercials would have me believe, but I'm happy with it.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Something I really like is that new tabs in Safari no longer bring up the search box like before.

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
iOS 6 has a bunch of fun new features. It's no Galaxy whatchamacallit or so the commercials would have me believe, but I'm happy with it.
Features i wish I could take advantage of, but here I am stuck with a 3gs. Oh well, like I said, soon I'll be upgrading :)

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I gotta say that the upgraded auto dimmer is probably my favorite. I usually like my screen bright, but in the dark that creates a blinding light in my face even with the old auto dimmer. This new one has far more control over how bright/dark things get and my eyes enjoy it.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
So I got a new knick knack today. May or may not get around to setting it up tonight, but it sure is nice to look at. :D

Also, that power cord that came with it is obnoxiously large and I don't even think it'll fit in the entertainment stand.

GranteedEV

GranteedEV

Audioholic Ninja
I think you're Audioctted :D !

Just make sure that Hi Fi money isn't taking place of the RRSP. You want to be able to afford this pointless awesome crap when you're 75 too :D

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis