Status
Not open for further replies.
mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Re: Lake Travis, Austin, TX Trump supporters boat parade where several boats capsized - the best social media references I saw today were:
a) Dumbkirk and b) Is this boater suppression?

Bonus:

Source: ...
Yep, actions support the group think. None.

Not telling you what I am really thinking though. ;)

MR.MAGOO

MR.MAGOO

Audioholic Field Marshall
Wow! I had assumed it was rough weather.
But it was just people being reckless (in the name of Trump, go figure)!:rolleyes:
Oh yeah, all they did was harm themselves, not like all the useful idiot 'peaceful protesters' tearing down statues, vandalizing cities like Portland, OR, etc. all for Biden-Harris.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
I’m sick of all these fking political ads. I rather watch someone peal a grape.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
But it was just people being reckless (in the name of Trump, go figure)!:rolleyes:
It's happening where I am too. These idiots are having moron parades all over the place here. One guy had a very confusing array of flags. One was trump, one the US flag, another Texas, and then a rainbow flag? I was quite confused as I thought their group didn't like those folks, but I could be wrong.

Then, some dude in a mustang convertible with broken exhaust was driving wayyyy too fast and almost hit a curb. Parked in the parking lot where I was...got confused, then drove off way too fast without his lights on at night.

I'd love to be surprised, but that ship has sailed....and sank in lake travis. Ba dum tsss

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Aren't drumph parades and moron parades just oxymorons? :) To think, many are also armed....mind boggling.

highfigh

highfigh

That many boats on a small body of water makes it ridiculously choppy in a hurry. Small boats don't have a chance. Small boats with tiny brains at the helm make it worse.

Ponzio

Ponzio

Audioholic Samurai
That's twice in 3 days I've agreed with you.

Armageddon must just be around the corner. :p

Kvn_Walker

Kvn_Walker

Audioholic Field Marshall
"All of this could have been averted had they driven worn their masks vessels at slower speeds social events and at kept safer distances.
Hmmm, sound familiar? FYIGM, baby!

highfigh

highfigh

Just like sound, agitated water will have reflected waves and when they coincide with others in phase, the peaks from relatively small initial waves become much larger. This is why harbors inside of break walls have strict 'No Wake' rules.

Boaters are often very stupid and careless. If they were the opposite, YouTube wouldn't have thousands of videos of failures to load/launch and generally operate boats and many deaths & injuries wouldn't occur every year.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Sounds just like the "Trump train" idiots where I live. Apparently they plan to do that every Thursday. People are pissed that they keep backing up traffic. Drinking in a parking lot and "shouting racial slurs" probably isn't helping their perception.

If these morons are trying to get people to vote for Trump, I feel like they might be preaching to the choir.

highfigh

highfigh

Sounds just like the "Trump train" idiots where I live. Apparently they plan to do that every Thursday. People are pissed that they keep backing up traffic. Drinking in a parking lot and "shouting racial slurs" probably isn't helping their perception.

If these morons are trying to get people to vote for Trump, I feel like they might be preaching to the choir.
Kind of like looting and rioting making people see that as a good path..... Shouting racial slurs is part of the problem and the looting/rioting is a reaction to it. This could go on forever.

People need to stop being so damned over-reactive and try to think about how to solve these problems constructively.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis