Status
Not open for further replies.
Ponzio

Ponzio

Audioholic Samurai
You're blaming everyone but the one person who could have won the last election, but didn't- Hillary Clinton. If she had been a great candidate and perceived as what the country needs, she would have won by a wide margin. All of "The Russians hacked the election" BS is just that- BS. Obama said it himself, when it was said that they were trying to alter the election- our voting process is too decentralized to hack. The thing that could have been changed is the minds of stupid, gullible & lazy voters by flooding social media with propaganda that may have seemed plausible, but they didn't bother to check into it. It also falls squarely on the head of Facebook and the other social media platforms for not looking at the info and the sources but they're politically slanted, so they were victims of the BS, too. They hate followers of Trump as much as anyone, but Trump. They regularly block people, threads and comments that go against their agenda and I'm posting this as someone who thinks that social media has led to the destruction of civility in this country. People have ended friendships and some have died because others acted on their anger- this needs to stop.
The Republican led 2020 Senate Intelligence investigation says the exact opposite.
https://www.intelligence.senate.gov/sites/default/files/documents/Report_Volume2.pdf

And 'Obama said it himself' is BS too btw.

When or who has stopped you here on this site from making any pro-Trump comments?

Last edited:
highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
The Republican led 2020 Senate Intelligence investigation says the exact opposite.
https://www.intelligence.senate.gov/sites/default/files/documents/Report_Volume2.pdf

And 'Obama said it himself' is BS too btw.

When or who has stopped you here on this site from making any pro-Trump comments?

!

From the link to the report and to my point about FB not looking at the content- they didn't filter the posts by the IRA-

"According to Facebook, the IRA spent a total-of about $100,000 over two years on advertisements-a minor amount, given the operational costs of the IRA were approximately $1.25 million dollars a month. 17 The nearly 3,400 Facebook and Instagram advertisements the IRA purchased are comparably minor in relation to the over 61,500 Facebook posts, 116,000 Instagram posts, and 10.4 million tweets that were the original creations of IRA influence operatives, disseminated under the guise of authentic user activity."

Again- if it seems plausible, people won't research what they read and hear. Personally, I wouldn't mind candidate info being collected by non-partisan groups and available on secure websites.

I don't make pro-Trump comments on FB and my comments about Hillary not being a good candidate aren't pro-Trump, they're about the fact that she wasn't seen as the best candidate. Never worn, held or touched a MAGA hat, don't have banners and posters, not a member of any pro-Trump groups/forums, etc. Not gonna, either.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
You're blaming everyone but the one person who could have won the last election, but didn't- Hillary Clinton. If she had been a great candidate and perceived as what the country needs, she would have won by a wide margin.
She won the popular vote with a wide margin of about 3 million votes, but since USA does not have 1 person 1 equal vote in presidental election, she lost the presidency.

All of "The Russians hacked the election" BS is just that- BS. Obama said it himself, when it was said that they were trying to alter the election- our voting process is too decentralized to hack. The thing that could have been changed is the minds of stupid, gullible & lazy voters by flooding social media with propaganda that may have seemed plausible, but they didn't bother to check into it. It also falls squarely on the head of Facebook and the other social media platforms for not looking at the info and the sources but they're politically slanted, so they were victims of the BS, too. They hate followers of Trump as much as anyone, but Trump. They regularly block people, threads and comments that go against their agenda and I'm posting this as someone who thinks that social media has led to the destruction of civility in this country. People have ended friendships and some have died because others acted on their anger- this needs to stop.
Hacking your straw man again? Trump and his campaign collaborated extensively with the hostile foreign power Russia to win the election, and there have been many reports about this with the latest a bipartisan report from the Senate Intelligence committee.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

She won the popular vote with a wide margin of about 3 million votes, but since USA does not have 1 person 1 equal vote in presidental election, she lost the presidency.
Not to mention the two spoiler candidates or at least one of them getting 7 million votes.

GatorPigDog

GatorPigDog

Audioholic
If Hillary would've gotten over herself and just ran again, this would've been a landslide.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
and here we are four years later and still crying about Clinton, sad. God forbid Trump wins again, won't be enough bridges for folks to jump from ..........

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
...When or who has stopped you here on this site from making any pro-Trump comments?
Isn't that a moot point as he frequently and strenuously says he has always been a Never Trumper while carrying his water :D

G

gjman

Audiophyte
Trump and his tarrifs is bound to tear up the US Canada relationship that we enjoyed with one a other. No other president in the history of US has divided the US so decisively or has alienated the US from the rest of the world. Trump, you are the world's biggest f?cktard and you will go down in history as such. Thankfully, we Canadians and the rest of the G7 will be able to patch up the relationship up with the US once your dumb f?ckin ass is sitting behind bars for cheating your own country out of money..
Dont count on that happening anytime soon Lol yea that’s correct !
AMERICA FIRST

highfigh

highfigh

Good luck with that.

Who's FB btw? The FBI?
I can dream.......

f I had meant FBI, I would have posted FBI. FB is Facebook. C'mon! All of the cool kids are using it!

Ponzio

Ponzio

Audioholic Samurai
FB is Facebook. C'mon! All of the cool kids are using it!
Never have, never will.

Zuckenberg is scum. Always was, always will be ... in business, in his personal life and he's a traitor to his country. You know, a lot like our Fearless Leader.
s-l300.jpg

trump angry.jpg

I am not interested in what you had for breakfast or letting you know what I had breakfast.

Just a bunch of emotionally needy people. I have that already, they're called kids and grandchildren. :p

Last edited:
MR.MAGOO

MR.MAGOO

Audioholic Field Marshall
Trump and his tarrifs is bound to tear up the US Canada relationship that we enjoyed with one a other. No other president in the history of US has divided the US so decisively or has alienated the US from the rest of the world. Trump, you are the world's biggest f?cktard and you will go down in history as such. Thankfully, we Canadians and the rest of the G7 will be able to patch up the relationship up with the US once your dumb f?ckin ass is sitting behind bars for cheating your own country out of money..
Like people care about your f-word laced Neanderthal laced rant. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis