lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
My friends that tend towards Faux News for content like being agreed with on their feelings and opinions for sure. Why people want to rely on talking heads is another issue....

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
the thing about that: lots of folks (and i do mean a *lot*) get such bad info (mostly right leaning , but some left) that they really don't have any idea that the news they have been watching isn't news.. they think tucker carlson isn't fulla crap, there are a few on the left as well , but mostly it's foxnoise generated faux news ...i gotta admit there are a couple anchors on cnn that are almost as bad, the main difference is they don't make a habit of reporting "news" completely devoid of fact.. but imo , overall the problem is the biggest issue we have in politics other than (bribe) money in congress
Tucker lies even more than Hannity. He's used as an example on youtube more than just about anyone. Well Ingraham too. The three are a disaster.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
the thing about that: lots of folks (and i do mean a *lot*) get such bad info (mostly right leaning , but some left) that they really don't have any idea that the news they have been watching isn't news.. they think tucker carlson isn't fulla crap, there are a few on the left as well , but mostly it's foxnoise generated faux news ...i gotta admit there are a couple anchors on cnn that are almost as bad, the main difference is they don't make a habit of reporting "news" completely devoid of fact.. but imo , overall the problem is the biggest issue we have in politics other than (bribe) money in congress
I agree, but still don't see how anyone can watch that stuff and not immediately think "holy crap, that was some bullsh!t right there". It's not like news just went from accurate reporting to wanting the highest ratings. None of this is new.

To me, it's like a 60 year old saying "I don't understand that new phone technology". That person has had damn near 20 years to learn. At some point it becomes obvious that people just want to be hand held and not be bothered to think about or verify things they've been told.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
My friends that tend towards Faux News for content like being agreed with on their feelings and opinions for sure. Why people want to rely on talking heads is another issue....
That's really it. They want what they think and how they feel to be validated, not thrown out because the facts disagree with their feelings. That's why these moron echo chambers do so well. Lots of morons to pander to.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
That's really it. They want what they think and how they feel to be validated, not thrown out because the facts disagree with their feelings. That's why these moron echo chambers do so well. Lots of morons to pander to.
Reminds me of much of audiophilia and their supporting fora/groups :)

L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
The foxnoise network reminds me of "speaker cables make the difference" guy

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
So sad to see Maria Bartiromo buy into this voter fraud conspiracy theory hook line and sinker. She was once one of my favorite financial media types and just seemed so level headed. Now she has taken her place with the Dobbs and Hannitys of the media world. Just sad :(

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
So sad to see Maria Bartiromo buy into this voter fraud conspiracy theory hook line and sinker. She was once one of my favorite financial media types and just seemed so level headed. Now she has taken her place with the Dobbs and Hannitys of the media world. Just sad :(
That's what happens when all you care about are ratings and popularity.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis