Ponzio

Ponzio

Audioholic Samurai
Looks like a winner. I'm in.

For a minute there I though Fats Domino had released a new box set or something. :D

Ponzio

Ponzio

Audioholic Samurai
Mel Gibson.

A list of all the things he is:
-Alcoholic
-Homophobic
-Misogynistic
-Wife beater
-Racist
-Antisemitic
-Tax Evader
-Holocaust Denier

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mel_Gibson#Controversies

Hard pass.

p.s: Billy Bob Thorton is the gold standard of "Bad Santa". No need for others.
Granted he has been/is(?) a schmuck but he's still a good actor/director.

Check out his Apocalypto movie, which he directed. One of my top-10 movies of all time.

If I listened to music or watched movies with only like-minded people like myself I’d think I’d be poorer for it. Clint Eastwood is another example of a guy whose political views I don't cotton too but I appreciate a lot of the movies he's directed.

I have a tendency not to listen to artists political views/opinions anyway. Most of them are divorced from reality anyway.

It's like the old saying; Opinions? Yeah everybody’s got them and like a$$holes, they all stink. Mine included. :D Just sayin’.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Field Marshall
Mel Gibson.

A list of all the things he is:
-Alcoholic
-Homophobic
-Misogynistic
-Wife beater
-Racist
-Antisemitic
-Tax Evader
-Holocaust Denier

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mel_Gibson#Controversies

Hard pass.

p.s: Billy Bob Thorton is the gold standard of "Bad Santa". No need for others.
I'm really sorry to see his downfall for these reasons as I grew up with his Mad Max movies, and the Tina Turner track stands out to my mind.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Field Marshall

Check out his Apocalypto movie, which he directed. One of my top-10 movies of all time.

If I listened to music or watched movies with only like-minded people like myself I’d think I’d be poorer for it. Clint Eastwood is another example of a guy whose political views I don't cotton too but I appreciate a lot of the movies he's directed.

I have a tendency not to listen to artists political views/opinions. Most of them are divorced from reality anyway.

It's like the old saying; Opinions? Yeah everybody’s got them and like a$$holes, they all stink. Mine included. :D Just sayin’.
The very sad thing, he is all of the above.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Overlord

He's an ok Actor and IMO a terrible director. Apocalypto is easily in my list of worst movies ever and I easily consider Ishtar as a much better movie. Same goes for the Passion of Christ and I'm not a christian nor religious.

Agree with regarding opinions, just like all above my own personal opinion, not a fact.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
A Santa Claus who can kickass and kill?

"Fatman" was shot using the 4.5K Arri Alexa LF digital camera.

I'll watch it. :D

Interesting that the movie is set to be released in theaters Nov 13, and then set to be released on digital download Nov 17.

I hope the download will be in 4K Atmos.

Last edited:
panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Spartan
Klaus on Netflix was much better than I thought it would be. Excellent Christmas movie.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Spartan
South Park was not kind to Mel when all of that stuff came out.

newsletter
  • RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis