Father Demands Restitution For Daughter's Lost Virginity...

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
This blows my mind. A father writes a letter to an ex boyfriend from ten years ago. Apparently he's so obsessed with his daughter's sex life that he's done nothing for the last ten years but stew and search scriptures for the proper compensation for "his" most valuable treasure. His daughter's vagina.

EZE8MrEXgAAwSJ3.jpeg
EZE8NbsWsAA1RLa.jpeg

It's fundamentalist insanity. Good ol' Christian doctrine. Slavery is good, genocide is fine and women are property who are no good to their fathers if they've lost their virginity.

L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
This blows my mind. A father writes a letter to an ex boyfriend from ten years ago. Apparently he's so obsessed with his daughter's sex life that he's done nothing for the last ten years but stew and search scriptures for the proper compensation for "his" most valuable treasure. His daughter's vagina.

View attachment 48690View attachment 48692

It's fundamentalist insanity. Good ol' Christian doctrine. Slavery is good, genocide is fine and women are property who are no good to their fathers if they've lost their virginity.
Dude needs a hobby .. And probably a new news source... Whatever he's watching now has him pretty effed up as to his rights...Edit: if you look at the date covid cabin fever may be responsible...

WookieGR

WookieGR

Full Audioholic
What's worse is nuts like this are registered voters too. They do more damage to the whole of society than people realize.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
What's worse is nuts like this are registered voters too. They do more damage to the whole of society than people realize.
I agree it's worse than a lot of people realize. There's a pretty serious fundamentalist movement to intertwine religion and politics. I watched Mike Pence give an empassioned speech to Congress that we should be teaching creationism in schools as viable scientific fact... and he was serious!

L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
there's (imo) an entire wing of fundamentalist christian leaders who use the tried and true muslim model of radicalization (internet rabbit hole)...

L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
I agree it's worse than a lot of people realize. There's a pretty serious fundamentalist movement to intertwine religion and politics. I watched Mike Pence give an empassioned speech to Congress that we should be teaching creationism in schools as viable scientific fact... and he was serious!
Mike Pence knows better too.. he's preying on ignorance....

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
there's (imo) an entire wing of fundamentalist christian leaders who use the tried and true muslim model of radicalization (internet rabbit hole)...
Yeah, they're called "chrisis" (Christian isis) by some. You ever heard of the Ark Encounter? Ken Hamm's little brainchild. They blew millions on this idiocy.

ark-encounter-aerial2020_copy_750x392.jpg

This is real, this exists. A park inside a scale replica of Noah's ark, complete with "scientific" explanations of how they pulled it all off. It cost multiple millions of dollars to build. These guys are for real, and there are a lot of them. It's pure insanity.

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
Yeah, they're called "chrisis" (Christian isis) by some. You ever heard of the Ark Encounter? Ken Hamm's little brainchild. They blew millions on this idiocy.

View attachment 48695

This is real, this exists. A park inside a scale replica of Noah's ark, complete with "scientific" explanations of how they pulled it all off. It cost multiple millions of dollars to build. These guys are for real, and there are a lot of them. It's pure insanity.
It's worse than just that; they blew millions of tax-payer dollars on that thing. That park was subsidized by the state of Kentucky because the governor thought it would boost his appeal to the Christian crazies in that backward flyover state. Naturally, they got sued but it doesn't matter, the governor isn't personally paying anything. What an appropriately huge monument to modern stupidity.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
I went to Kentucky for a fishing trip, my friend drove from Kansas City. It rained incredibly hard before we got there and for two nights while we were there. When we checked out, we were in the office and someone commented on the severity of the rain and the guy behind the counter said (in his best Southern drawl), "It's in the Bible" (sounded more like 'bahbul'). Uh, wut? Then he named the chapter and verse for us.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

... A park inside a scale replica of Noah's ark, ...
Their website indicates:
Ark Encounter features a full-size Noah’s Ark, built according to the dimensions given in the Bible. Spanning 510 feet long, 85 feet wide, and 51 feet high
Do they have dinosaurs there? I see a skeleton of one.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Their website indicates:
Ark Encounter features a full-size Noah’s Ark, built according to the dimensions given in the Bible. Spanning 510 feet long, 85 feet wide, and 51 feet high
Do they have dinosaurs there? I see a skeleton of one.
Yes. Animatronic dinosaurs. Along with animatronic birds, elephants, etc. and "educational" plaques in every display that explain how it was all possible.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Yes. Animatronic dinosaurs. Along with animatronic birds, elephants, etc. and "educational" plaques in every display that explain how it was all possible.
Because Disneyland is close to god.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

To put it bluntly , he's not uneducated... Jeff flake from right here in az plays the same game...
Yes, and educated people do believe in creation. Education is not a vaccination against false beliefs. ;) :)

Have you ever heard Jeff saying that he believes and accepts evolution?

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis