lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Just started this today, and it has got me bingeing (ep 6 of 7 at the moment). One of the better ones, altho they've all been good. Great cast again.

Last edited:
William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
I’ve really enjoyed the series. Being from. Central mn I am familiar with some of the things they talk about in different seasons. It’s also well written and acted. Really fun.

isolar8001

isolar8001

Audioholic General
Just started this today, and it has got me binging (ep 6 of 7 at the moment). One of the better ones, altho they've all been good. Great cast again.
I just watched the first four seasons over the last month (again, since they first came out) to prep for this one.
Waiting til I have them all on the drive to start season 5. (three more weeks)
(it's hard not to just start it though)
About 8 months ago, I watched all the Coen Brothers movies in order...quite enjoyable.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Dammit now I gotta wait for the next two tuesdays at 10 pm :) (just noticed, was hoping to get 'em all in)
'

K

Kleinst

Senior Audioholic
I have realy enjoyed this season. I kind of lost interest in the Chris Rock season and stopped watching but this one has me locked in.

isolar8001

isolar8001

Audioholic General
I have realy enjoyed this season. I kind of lost interest in the Chris Rock season and stopped watching but this one has me locked in.
Once season 4 gets rolling, its nearly as good as the 3 before it....there is just a lot more going on.

K

Kleinst

Senior Audioholic
Once season 4 gets rolling, its nearly as good as the 3 before it....there is just a lot more going on.
Maybe I'll give it another shot after this season is over.But look forward to see how this one wraps up

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Season 5 was satisfying in the end, kudos to the cast and writing....

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
My wife couldn’t even stand to watch seasons 1-4 b/c she said they were too boring.

But she was hooked on season 5, which is probably the most exciting season so far.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis