F&ck insurance companies!

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
That should work. Everyone wants to be a race car driver regardless what they drive be it a sports car, luxury car or a jacked up 4x4. They all want to go fast
I think it's a good thing when my car has more Kinetic Energy than the others.

D

diwit

Audioholic Intern
They take any inquiry as if it's a clam and don't bother to contact the insured- such a shady business......

I saw an alert on my Allstate app and opened it- shows that my agent isn't the same one I had before I dropped them for auto- now, the agent is in Mt Pleasant, WI, about 35 miles away. The old agent has an office that's about 5 miles from my house. I'm pretty sure the old agency resigned my account because they don't make as much as they want. Screw 'em. Not my circus, not my monkeys.
thank you so much for your suggestion

CB22

CB22

Senior Audioholic
I just opened the e-mail showing my new premium- it increased 20% over the last period.. Why? Read and watch the news- auto thefts and car chases. I fail to understand why MY liability would increase this much, as well- it's not as if I suddenly started driving like a moron.

This shyte needs to stop- kids stealing cars and crashing is driving the cost for insurance to levels that will not be tolerated, nor should it be tolerated.

If I had numerous claims. I could understand but I don't- this is BS!
Ya man, when I moved to the suburbs my car insurance went from $210/mo to $100/mo because of the crime factor. Although, my homeowner's insurance went by 80% this year, all due to hurricane Idea. And I didn't even file an insurance claim. :mad: Louisiana has some big insurance problems. Lots of insurance companies are pulling out of LA. There are parts of the state where you can't even get homeowners or flood.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Ya man, when I moved to the suburbs my car insurance went from $210/mo to $100/mo because of the crime factor. Although, my homeowner's insurance went by 80% this year, all due to hurricane Idea. And I didn't even file an insurance claim. :mad: Louisiana has some big insurance problems. Lots of insurance companies are pulling out of LA. There are parts of the state where you can't even get homeowners or flood.
Yeah, well, I AM in a suburb, but not far enough from the shyte and where I live, we share a zip code with MKE, so, well.....

A friend lives in the county to the North of MKE in a larger/nicer house on an acre- his property tax is about 30% less with far less crime.

If flood insurance isn't available, people shouldn't build there.

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
One of my neighbors, whose home was the first one built on our street in 1991, and 600 ft from the dunes, was just told this week by their insurance company that they had had for 15 years ( no claims), that there home can be insured, built not for the full replacement value. The owners noted, the payout if something drastic occurred, would only pay out the assessed value on the home. Holy crap, that wouldn't even rebuild the home with the price of labor and materials these days. I'm, so glad we are closing and moving March 17 away from the beach, our insurance went from 5723 a year, plus 1250 for flood, to 2810 and not flood required.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis