Shinerman said:
Buckeyefan 1 said:
Don't drink liquor after beer. QUOTE]

Just remember,

"Beer before Liquor, Never sicker"​

"Liquor before Beer, Never fear"​

I swear buy it!

Shinerman
So how do you deal with Round 2 ? You chased your liquor with beer, but then the pretty lady brings you more liquor..... and more beer.....

and more liquor... and more beer..... (at this point the lady looks MUCH prettier)

and more liquor.... and more beer.... (at this point the gumball machine is starting to look good)

it's a death spiral that takes years and years of practice and must be repeated until perfected.... :D

Senior Audioholic
I don't think it matters at all. In fact my wife thinks I am being too anal when I want my socks to match. :rolleyes:

My wife sees nothing wrong with going to work wearing one blue sock and one brown sock, and she does it all the time :eek: .

C

claudermilk

Full Audioholic
OK, what's gotten into you guys today?

BTW, hair is overrated. Takes me 18 months to go through a bottle of shampoo & 0.2 secs to "brush" it in the morning :D (better yet, she likes it that way...)

3beanlimit

Junior Audioholic
saurabh said:
Gentlemen....its all about etiquette.....why do you need a spoon/ fork when you can eat with your hands.....just like the kings did..........???
Hey sophistication! How about some more advice?

I can't stand them but do I wear a thong with shorts or long pants? Does color matter? What if " I have to go to the emergency room"? Does that count as underware? I'm assuming of course that the thong is that day's fresh.......

rgriffin25

rgriffin25

saurabh said:
Gentlemen....its all about etiquette.....why do you need a spoon/ fork when you can eat with your hands.....just like the kings did..........???
Sock etiquette?? Eating with your hands is far different than an item of clothing that normally is unseen.

agarwalro

agarwalro

Audioholic Ninja
It is a biology problem

Read this good article about how the eye detects light intensity and color details.

http://webschoolsolutions.com/patts/systems/eye.htm

Now that you are more informed, I can tell you that women have more cone cells in the retina than men, in fact, that is why your girlfriend/ wife/ partner can tell that the car is dark blue even if you were willing to bet your life that it is black.

Personally, I dress according to where I go. To the local department store, in anything but my birthday suit, to the doctor with my lawsuit and to the party in my best suit.

Cheers.

JoeE SP9

JoeE SP9

Senior Audioholic
3beanlimit said:
If..........you wear long pants, then why in the world does it make any difference what color your socks are? Please....no "what if you have to go to the emergency room" stuff...because if that happens...I know for a fact I'm not going to care anyway and really, are you?

I guess it's a good thing that you can get socks that are all white....

Yes......I'm married..

*discuss*
I think it only matters if your socks don't match. Then you look stupid and your wife is embarrased. :cool:

C

claudermilk

Full Audioholic
JoeE SP9 said:
Then you look stupid and your wife is embarrased. :cool:
But, isn't the second half of that statement our jobs as husbands? :D At which point I always ask "but, honey, what would you do without me?" to which I usually get :rolleyes:

3beanlimit

Junior Audioholic
JoeE SP9 said:
I think it only matters if your socks don't match. Then you look stupid and your wife is embarrased. :cool:
Eh? She's always embarrased. :D

shokhead

shokhead

Audioholic General
I just wear a t-shirt,shorts,black socks just under my knees and black leather shoes. :eek:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis