EX-PRESIDENT INDICTED

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Trump is their "golden" era.
And, of course, Biden and Trump is equally bad/lying/pathetic/racist/misogynist/authoritarian/rapist/paedophile/etc for that kind of people like Mikado.

If you want to see what base GOP is today, look no further. He just want a more articulate Trump and not that obvious dumb.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
And, of course, Biden and Trump is equally bad/lying/pathetic/racist/misogynist/authoritarian/rapist/paedophile/etc for that kind of people like Mikado.

If you want to see what base GOP is today, look no further. He just want a more articulate Trump and not that obvious dumb.
Thankfully a Trump comes around once every 50-100 years. :)

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
and you think brain-dead Biden and Bernie Sanders and other life time politicians are great? You need to get off narcotics.
Didn't. I'm saying with MAGA Trump is celebrated for being the lowest denominator.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
and you think brain-dead Biden and Bernie Sanders and other life time politicians are great? You need to get off narcotics.
MAGOO you win the prize, you got 2 'dumb' marks, big congrats !! The little Norwegian squid is always good for a laugh !

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
It seems like Trump is incriminating himself on some of these questions. The election is still rigged. I'm going to pardon the non-violent protesters, but I might not pardon a few of the others (ie violent ones). I don't even know this Carroll lady. She's crazy! Then he says he's in the dressing room with her. Then Fox's Jesse Watters says Trump owned CNN. The entire thing has turned into a clown show LOL.
He just cannot stop. Carroll is ready to sue him again for further defamation. :D
Maybe another $5 mill might make an impression?

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
He just cannot stop. Carroll is ready to sue him again for further defamation. :D
Maybe another $5 mill might make an impression?
The Hill did an analysis of the town hall. The one guy kept saying if Trump just avoids Stop the Steal and Jan 6th questions, he's fine. But he can't help himself.:)

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Machinary can tip this back up and running.:(
1683920263281.png

But it can't fix this. :)
1683920625407.png

ellisr63

ellisr63

Full Audioholic
I see Trump submitted his finances finally...I hope they check it fully as Trump is known to lie.

jinjuku

jinjuku

Don't forget that Trump said during his first presidential run or the 2nd attempt...I will be the last President of the USA. Doesn't take too many brain cells to know this means dictatorship.
I thought it meant delusion

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
Delusion and dictatorship is not mutually exclusive. ;)
I like this quote from a PHD about dictators, does it remind ya of someone.

" They see themselves as "very special" people, deserving of admiration and, consequently, have difficulty empathizing with the feelings and needs of others … Not only do dictators commonly show a "pervasive pattern of grandiosity," they also tend to behave with a vindictiveness often observed in narcissistic personality disorder."

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I like this quote from a PHD about dictators, does it remind ya of someone.

" They see themselves as "very special" people, deserving of admiration and, consequently, have difficulty empathizing with the feelings and needs of others … Not only do dictators commonly show a "pervasive pattern of grandiosity," they also tend to behave with a vindictiveness often observed in narcissistic personality disorder."
Why Trump hates losing more than anything else. Effects his grandiose image of himself I assume. Should it show signs Trump would lose to DeSantis, I suspect he'll bail and claim, Ah I was tired of this crap anyway.

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
Why Trump hates losing more than anything else. Effects his grandiose image of himself I assume. Should it show signs Trump would lose to DeSantis, I suspect he'll bail and claim, Ah I was tired of this crap anyway.
I see if Trump loses the Republican nomination he would most likley go what "independent' just to screw with DeSantis and then he will claim it was all rigged against him and he will hint for more "riots" and lawsuits. .

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis