EX-PRESIDENT INDICTED

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
The trial judge, Tanya S. Chutkan, for the Trump case in DC now have extra security to protect her from Trump supporters. ...
I think she has 3 guards at any one time.

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
This country will even be worse if Brandon is given four more years. Sleepy
. . .

If Sleepy Joe is given 4 more years he will hasten the collapse of America. Sleepy is the precipice of starting WW3 by fighting a proxy war against Russia and supporting a neo-Nazis like Zelensky.
The zone is being flooded with Red Herrings.

>>>Red Herring – Changing topics to avoid the point being discussed. A bait and switch. This is an argument tactic in which one attempts to change the conversation – bringing up information that is not relevant or the claim or point being debated – in order to try to control the conversation. This can be a way to avoid having to address or answer the question at hand – and it harms the quality of an argument.<<<

https://pressbooks.ulib.csuohio.edu/eng-102/chapter/fallacies-failures-in-argument/

Do you have anything intelligent to say about Trump's indictments? You know, the indictments you haven't read?

isolar8001

isolar8001

Audioholic General
This country will even be worse if Brandon is given four more years. Sleepy

If Sleepy Joe is given 4 more years he will hasten the collapse of America. Sleepy is the precipice of starting WW3 by fighting a proxy war against Russia and supporting a neo-Nazis like Zelensky.
You are highly biased....claiming to be impartial, yet you use the MAGA nicknames "Sleepy Joe" and "Brandon".
Now...you are starting on Zelensky.
Next you will be claiming that Zelensky purposely shut off gas to all stoves in Ukraine, and is handing out free Bud Light to his troops.
I wouldn't be surprised if you suggest that Ukraine just build a wall between them and Russia...and get Russia to pay for it.

This will make your night...

Last edited:
Auditor55

Auditor55

Audioholic General
You are highly biased....claiming to be impartial, yet you use the MAGA nicknames "Sleepy Joe" and "Brandon".
Now...you are starting on Zelensky.
Next you will be claiming that Zelensky purposely shut off gas to all stoves in Ukraine, and is handing out free Bud Light to his troops.
I wouldn't be surprised if you suggest that Ukraine just build a wall between them and Russia...and get Russia to pay for it.

This will make your night...
Not bias at all. I don't say that Trump is innocent of the crimes he's being accused of committing. My original argument was that, inspite of the crimes that he has been accused of, even if convicted, he won't spend any time in prison. Unfortunately, many of the Trump supporters see those charges against him has a witchhunt and political move by the left. I believe if they try to incarcerate Trump, his supporters will declare civil war, which is dangerous and calamitous to this country. Let me remind you that more Americans lost their lives in the Civil War than any other war in American history. Now, with that being said, the only outcome more dangerous than a civil war is WW3 which Biden is leading the country into by fighting a proxy war against a nuclear powered Russia.

Auditor55

Auditor55

Audioholic General
Nope...it wasn't. Who cares anyhow ? If I want to hear or read total BS, I could turn on Faux News (if I had cable), or read any of your Trump related posts.
The only reason you have a boner for Zelensky now is because Trump vows to cut off aid to Ukraine.
I'm not a fan of Fox News nor any of the far left media, i.e. CNN and MSNBC, they both will lie and mislead people.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Not bias at all. I don't say that Trump is innocent of the crimes he's being accused of committing. My original argument was that, inspite of the crimes that he has been accused of, even if convicted, he won't spend any time in prison. Unfortunately, many of the Trump supporters see those charges against him has a witchhunt and political move by the left. I believe if they try to incarcerate Trump, his supporters will declare civil war, which is dangerous and calamitous to this country. Let me remind you that more Americans lost their lives in the Civil War than any other war in American history. Now, with that being said, the only outcome more dangerous than a civil war is WW3 which Biden is leading the country into by fighting a proxy war against a nuclear powered Russia.
Are American troops in Ukraine, or are we just supplying weapons? How does it escalate into a global war?

Auditor55

Auditor55

Audioholic General
Are American troops in Ukraine, or are we just supplying weapons? How does it escalate into a global war?
To my knowledge the US has not sent any ground Troops, yet. However, that doesn't mean the US is not waging war against Russia, it is, via proxy. Do you think Russia is some 3rd World country that America could mop up in a week? Russia has been preparing for a possible war with the USA for decades. You have a mad man currently in the WH ready to take the country into WW3.

Auditor55

Auditor55

Audioholic General
You mean those "facts" = BS. :D
Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky came to power in carefully planned operation coordinated by western intelligence services, says former U.S. diplomat.

Last edited:
Auditor55

Auditor55

Audioholic General
LMAO, if you think only MAGA Trumpers use those references you need to get out a little more young man ;)

40 more billion for Ukraine, how much for Hawaii ?
Part of that 40 Billion is to help shelter illegal immigrants that Biden is allowing to come into country in droves, while poor homeless citizens can't get a dime.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Part of that 40 Billion is to help shelter illegal immigrants that Biden is allowing to come into country in droves, while poor homeless citizens can't get a dime.
This Administration is spending money faster than it can be printed !

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Ok, let's get back to getting Trump convicted, jailed and hopefully forgotten about. Then we can move on to getting Hunter put in the same cell ! :eek:

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky came to power in carefully planned operation coordinated by western intelligence services, says former U.S. diplomat.

Russian propaganda along with wild claims.

isolar8001

isolar8001

Audioholic General
Just saw Fat Donny on the ABC World News outside in Florida....wow, that hair is taking one hell of a stress hit !!

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis