European online stores for audiophile vinyl

H

hanospalk

Audiophyte
Hello all,
Could you please recommend European online stores that ship audiophile records without the exorbitant taxes you get from the US/UK?
I can online think of VinylGourmet and Michael45
Thanks!

H

hanospalk

Audiophyte
Hello all,
Could you please recommend European online stores that ship audiophile records without the exorbitant taxes you get from the US/UK VidMate ?
Thanks!
I got this,..

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
You know it is a bot when it quotes and replies to its own thread with something that makes absolutely no sense.

Last edited:
lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
You know it is a bot when it quotes and replies to its own thread with something that makes absolutely no sense.

Especially that particular phrase, think I've seen half a dozen just like it here in the last few months, down to the punctuation.

J

jhonkriston412

Audiophyte
Hello all,
Could you please recommend European online stores that ship audiophile records without the exorbitant taxes you get from the US/UK?
Thanks!
Hey there! If you're looking for European Online stores that ship audiophile records without hefty taxes, here are a couple more options you can check out: Juno Records and HHV. They offer a wide selection of vinyl and have good shipping policies. It's always a good idea to review their shipping fees and policies to ensure a smooth buying experience. Happy hunting for your audiophile records!

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
Hey there! If you're looking for European Online stores that ship audiophile records without hefty taxes, here are a couple more options you can check out: Juno Records and HHV. They offer a wide selection of vinyl and have good shipping policies. It's always a good idea to review their shipping fees and policies to ensure a smooth buying experience. Happy hunting for your audiophile records!
It's one thing to respond to a 6-month-old thread that has been ignored. Some people new to AH have been known to do that. It's a simple and understandable mistake.

But it's quite another thing to post a response while failing to read the existing thread. The original post was from a bot. Why are you trying to be helpful … to a bot?

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis