Erin's Audio review squashed by Tekton

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Another Monster Cable event going down the drain? ;)

M

Melisma

Enthusiast
This is probably what he meant:

A sock puppet is a false online identity used for deceptive purposes.[1]The term originally referred to a hand puppet made from a sock. Sock puppets include online identities created to praise, defend, or support a person or organization,[2] to manipulate public opinion,[3] or to circumvent restrictions such as viewing a social media account that a user is blocked from. Sock puppets are unwelcome in many online communities and forums.

Just a guy who thinks every post is an argument waiting to happen.

M

Melisma

Enthusiast
Eric then went after Erin with identical tactics to mine. I thought about it and realized that Erin may not have the resources, knowledge and abilities I have to resist Eric's accusations and threats. So created the thread on ASR to get support for him.
That's all well and good except that you do not maintain a congenial relationship with someone who threatens you. Erin obviously did not take Eric's threat seriously since any normal person would have taken down the review, packed up the speakers and insisted that any further interaction would be followed by a restraining order instead of agreeing to retest a product from someone who is either unhinged or crazy like a fox.

We'll just have to wait and see if you got duped into getting involved in this mess.

A

amirm

Audiophyte
That's all well and good except that you do not maintain a congenial relationship with someone who threatens you.
I am not going to characterize what Erin did or did not. But it is always useful to try to de-escalate a situation and bring logic and reasoning to it. That is the approach I took with Eric some 3 weeks before he went after Erin.

Erin obviously did not take Eric's threat seriously since any normal person would have taken down the review, packed up the speakers and insisted that any further interaction would be followed by a restraining order instead of agreeing to retest a product from someone who is either unhinged or crazy like a fox.
When you are in Erin's or my situation, then you can opine what you would do. Until then, I suggest you not make up stuff like this and run with it.

We'll just have to wait and see if you got duped into getting involved in this mess.
Duped? It is my pleasure to get involved and make sure companies don't bully reviewers when they don't have any facts on their side. I don't care what it costs. I am all in.

And as I said, I was involved in this "mess" with Eric Alexander well before Erin's situation. Did you not bother to watch Gene's video?

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
That's all well and good except that you do not maintain a congenial relationship with someone who threatens you. Erin obviously did not take Eric's threat seriously since any normal person would have taken down the review, packed up the speakers and insisted that any further interaction would be followed by a restraining order instead of agreeing to retest a product from someone who is either unhinged or crazy like a fox.

Bro what is wrong with you?

@amirm did not butt into this as you falsely claim. Eric instigated it after amirm reviewed a different set of his speakers then Erin did.

Then Eric went after Erin a couple weeks later when Erin reviewed a different set of speakers.

This is a pattern Eric has had this is not the first time hes done this. So kindly get your facts straight.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan

I used to be curious about Eric's speakers but after seeing the way he has behaved I will never do business with him or his company.

Their are so many ways Eric could have handled this better but he didn't. And now his business will have to suffer the consequences

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Personally I'm very grateful that @gene and @amirm and others are standing up to this guy.

If Eric gets his way it could set a terrible precedent for our favorite reviewers to do their job and give us the truth behind what we are buying. Lord knows these companies won't. Think about all the snake oil Gene and Amirm have uncovered over the years

I stand behind Amirm and Gene and the rest of our community standing up to Erics terrible response.

Anything I can do to support you guys please let me know

isolar8001

isolar8001

Audioholic General
Bro what is wrong with you?

@amirm did not butt into this as you falsely claim. Eric instigated it after amirm reviewed a different set of his speakers then Erin did.

Then Eric went after Erin a couple weeks later when Erin reviewed a different set of speakers.

This is a pattern Eric has had this is not the first time hes done this. So kindly get your facts straight.
Looks like we have someone who just joined with only 4 posts (all in this thread) wanting to make this situation even worse.
Facts don't matter to Melisma....they got Amir to address them personally.
Who knows who this person really is or what their purpose is.

M

Melisma

Enthusiast
I'm sure Eric is up to something. I hope it isn't Amir who he has his sights set on to finally go from threats of litigation to the real thing. Getting a jury to believe that Tekton was possibly harmed substantially by the efforts of owner and members on the site doesn't seem so far fetched. Besides, if anything is the poster-boy for subjectivism it's the U.S. legal system. There is no telling what could happen.

B

BDWoody

Audiophyte
I'm sure Eric is up to something.
Yeah, he's really coming across as the clever one here isn't he...

Oh, I wanted to correct an earlier lie you wanted to pass off as truth for whatever reason. The moderators on ASR aren't paid.

Why would you feel you need to just make stuff up like that. You hate Amir so much you have to just outright lie?

How pathetic.

First post here! Hi everybody!

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
I'm sure Eric is up to something. I hope it isn't Amir who he has his sights set on to finally go from threats of litigation to the real thing. Getting a jury to believe that Tekton was possibly harmed substantially by the efforts of owner and members on the site doesn't seem so far fetched. Besides, if anything is the poster-boy for subjectivism it's the U.S. legal system. There is no telling what could happen.
FYI- a lot of lawsuits are handled without a jury trial.

M

Melisma

Enthusiast
I see the entire ASR mob whipped into frenzy by a single person who sells maybe 100 speakers a year.

Isn't it bad enough that Amir stalks every audio forum on the internet now he has to drag his minions here.

Look Woody, if you want an example of pathetic it's you cautioning the members to tone down the ad hominem attacks in the thread but waiting until post #1200+ to do it.

You guys are starting to gve me the creeps.

You are good at something, as found on ASR:

1712933026660.jpeg

M

Melisma

Enthusiast
Hey Gene,
If there were a more obvious example of trolling, I haven't seen one.

Claiming that I am threatened by Amir when the fact is the two of them actually went to the bother of joining the forum just to harass me on a thread that gets no action and literally nobody has seen is textbook psychosis.

This is the same kind of paranoia they accuse Eric of having, not to mention the trick of quoting everything in isolation and out of context to look like they are making a valid point.

When I started this thread it should have been obvious that I considered this whole situation a parody from the first post since suing someone for leaving the feet out of an enclosure has to be a joke. Unfortunately, since the dimwits at ASR did take it seriously they obviously have no sense of humour and this thread is just a waste of time.

everettT

everettT

Audioholic Spartan
Hey Gene,

Claiming that I am threatened by Amir when the fact is the two of them actually went to the bother of joining the forum just to harass me on a thread that gets no action and literally nobody has seen is textbook psychosis.

This is the same kind of paranoia they accuse Eric of having, not to mention the trick of quoting everything in isolation and out of context to look like they are making a valid point.

When I started this thread it should have been obvious that I considered this whole situation a parody from the first post since suing someone for leaving the feet out of an enclosure has to be a joke. Unfortunately, since the dimwits at ASR did take it seriously they obviously have no sense of humour and this thread is just a waste of time.
Passive aggressiveness isn't gonna cut here, just saying..

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
Getting a jury to believe that Tekton was possibly harmed substantially by the efforts of owner and members on the site doesn't seem so far fetched. Besides, if anything is the poster-boy for subjectivism it's the U.S. legal system. There is no telling what could happen.
Based on what I've seen so far, I doubt it would make it to a jury.

>>>The requirement of independent appellate review enunciated in New York Times reflects a deeply held conviction that judges -- particularly Members of this Court -- must exercise such review in order to preserve precious constitutional liberties. Under New York Times, the question whether the evidence in the record in a defamation case is of the convincing clarity required to strip the utterance of First Amendment protection is ultimately a question of federal constitutional law. . . . Even accepting all of the District Court's purely factual findings, nevertheless, as a matter of law, the record does not contain clear and convincing evidence that respondent or its employee prepared the article with knowledge that it contained a false statement, or with reckless disregard of the truth.<<<

You are of course entitled to your own opinion.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
This isn't gonna help Eric...
Wow! Just when you thought he couldn’t look like any more of a total jacka$$. Oh whah, I’ll send you receipts of cancelled orders…hahaha. Dumm shitt didn’t even realize he built a speaker to be used upside down. Oh wait, that part was completely inaudible.
Fukk him.

There’s only ONE person responsible for this whole mess. And it’s Eric Alexander Bose.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Hey Gene,

If there were a more obvious example of trolling, I haven't seen one

And that would be you.

You ever heard the saying if you can't spot the sucker on the poker table it's you?

Well that's you with trolling. Did you really expect us to fall for your tactics. You post a thread claiming your sarcastically calling out Eric then you spend most of the thread talking about how Erin and Amir have to look out for the legal issues that are coming their way. We know your either a shadow account for Eric, an employee or friend of his or I wouldn't be surprised if you were Eric in another account

You talk about stalking? Eric is in every thread on every forum about this. By the way he's getting hammered public sentiment is not in his favor

Tekton posted a new speaker on their YouTube channel and hes getting roasted by everyone including former buyers for what he's done. Not only will Erin and @amirm both be successful in any legal precedings, but unfortunately Eric has managed to probably run his company into the ground

I feel like @gene does about this. I don't wish ill on anyone and I hope Eric reverses course and makes this right because it's not looking good for him. I like some of his products and was very curious and was planning to try some things out but unfortunately until Eric makes this right and changes his behavior I will NEVER support his company and will encourage everyone I know in the hobby to boycott him as well. The thing is it's not the reviews that hurt his company. It's his behavior and I really hope he comes to understand that and change for the better.

You can pi$$ off yourself as well

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis