Erin's Audio review squashed by Tekton

A

Audiosum

Audiophyte
New to this forum when I search the drama of Tekton...

This sort of PR and respond from a manufacturer is ground breaking at least in my view... never seen before such a funny "respond" to self ruin his company

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
New to this forum when I search the drama of Tekton...

This sort of PR and respond from a manufacturer is ground breaking at least in my view... never seen before such a funny "respond" to self ruin his company
Yeah it’s wild instead of fixing the minor issues he sunk his own ship by going after the reviewers . Although the one reviewer in the post above changed there review and replaced it with a positive one. I don’t understand why make all this drama , over a review. Any more new information on it ?

A

Audiosum

Audiophyte
Yeah it’s wild instead of fixing the minor issues he sunk his own ship by going after the reviewers . Although the one reviewer in the post above changed there review and replaced it with a positive one. I don’t understand why make all this drama , over a review. Any more new information on it ?
Even the original review isn't a really negative review, in ASR plenty of far worse measuring speakers are out there. In audiophile world there are objectivist who swear by data, and subjectivist who just listen by ear and marketing gimmicks who ignores those objective reviews.

Eric's move and subsequent drama essentially push his potential objective customer base away (the Erin's review was originally quite good to begin with), and don't gain any extra subjective customers who swear by his brand, the bad attitude more likely push away some of the on the fence subjectivist also

P

paulgyro

Junior Audioholic
Erin's re ran his measurements to ensure that they were 100% accurate. This he appended the previous subjective aspects of his review. If anything I would say the second review was a little bit more negative (in tone not content) due to all the crap that Eric put Erin through.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis