Epson Home Cinema 5050UB 4K PRO-UHD Projector with Advanced 3-Chip Design

S

Strauckt02

Audiophyte
I’m selling a my Epson 5050ub 4k projector with little hours on it. This is an amazing projector that works perfectly and is already calibrated to a white 1.1 gain screen. It comes with 4 active 3D glasses, ceiling mount, remote and original box. I’m only selling it because I upgraded. Original owner, smoke free home.

Experience the ultimate cinema-like display with the Epson Home Cinema 5050UB 4K PRO-UHD Projector. This filmstrip projector boasts an advanced 3-chip design and a high contrast ratio of 1000000:1 to bring your favorite movies and shows to life. With a bright image brightness of 2600 ANSI Lumens, you can enjoy crystal-clear visuals in stunning white color.

Connectivity options include USB and HDMI Standard, allowing you to easily connect your devices and enjoy a seamless viewing experience. The native resolution of 4096 x 2160 and the aspect ratio of 16:9 ensure that you get the best viewing experience. This Epson Home Cinema projector weighs 24.7 lb and is perfect for anyone who wants to enjoy high-quality projection without compromising on style or functionality.

Asking: $1,400

Attachments

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis