Enter to Win: Rives Audio Test CD 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Duffinator

Duffinator

Audioholic Field Marshall
Q: Contest Question: What is the least expensive present you could buy for a fellow Audioholic (CDs, Movies, and gift certificates excluded) that you think they'd appreciate this holiday season?

A: I'd buy them a sound meter or some new headphones.

Did I win yet?

R

rem003

Audiophyte
Time

Time. Take the time to go with your friend and audition a new speaker, amp, plasma tv etc. All of us appreciate a friend that is interested to discuss new products with.

REM

D

Daddio1956

Audiophyte
Decent leads for their system. One of the most overlooked part of any system and there are some really good leads for reasonable cost. (avoid monster its overpriced under performs and you're paying for all the advertising.)

E

Exit

Audioholic Chief
Cheap gift idea.

I would get the person corrigated split black cable sheathing to tidy up the wiring mess behind the audio receiver.

R

rmorit01

Enthusiast
Cheapest item would be a good "dust cloth" to dust the speakers and components.

M

MrPorterhouse

Audioholic Intern
Contest Question: What is the least expensive present you could buy for a fellow Audioholic (CDs, Movies, and gift certificates excluded) that you think they'd appreciate this holiday season?

I'd buy them a gormet set of popcorn.

AverageJoe

AverageJoe

Full Audioholic
Contest Question: What is the least expensive present you could buy for a fellow Audioholic (CDs, Movies, and gift certificates excluded) that you think they'd appreciate this holiday season?

Maybe some really purdy DIY cables that match his other purdy DIY cables.

That's not what he's gettin' though.

J

JeffG

Audiophyte
Rives contest

After seeing this contest, I'd say the Rives calibration CD would make a great inexpensive gift. I didn't say that to win, but if I do, that would be great.

B

bearearz

Junior Audioholic
Pray'in to win Rives Audio Test CD 2 !

banana plugs and/or Calibration of HDTV-LCD

W

woodmant

Audiophyte
The least expensive gift

A pair of automatic wire strippers fro Radio Shack.

K

kearaboss

Enthusiast
spend a day helping them setup and calibrate their system using test disc and spl meter

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis