Enter to Win: Rives Audio Test CD 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tom Andry

Tom Andry

Speaker of the House
Rives Audio is giving away three (3) Rives Audio Test CD 2 this month in our dedicated forum contest.

To be eligible to win, you must: 1) Be a registered Audioholics forum member, 2) Have USA or Canadian Residence 3) Answer the question below in this contest thread:

Contest Question: What is the least expensive present you could buy for a fellow Audioholic (CDs, Movies, and gift certificates excluded) that you think they'd appreciate this holiday season?

Note this contest ends on November 30th 2006. Winners will be drawn shortly thereafter.

Have fun and good luck!

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Contest Question: What is the least expensive present you could buy for a fellow Audioholic (CDs, Movies, and gift certificates excluded) that you think they'd appreciate this holiday season?
A drink!:)

SBF1

M

Murrel

Audioholic Intern
Maybe some banana plugs for those bare wires!

V

Vart

Audioholic
I think the least expensive gift would be either a CD or a DVD. After all, the whole reason they spend all the time and money on their systems is so they can really enjoy their favorite music or movies.

N

nhpm510

Audioholic
Least expensive gift..

a subscription to Audioholics! :D
Actually, I have to go with banana plugs!

Jack Hammer

Jack Hammer

Audioholic Field Marshall
This ones a gimme, right?

...A setup disc for calibrating their HT systems...[/SUCKING UP]:D

edit: Seriously though, a simple greeting card to let them know you care. Bonus points if it's an audio themed card, with humor.

Jack

Last edited:
Haoleb

Haoleb

Audioholic Field Marshall
Mac nuts covered in toffee and chocoltate, Nobody said it had to be an "audio" gift :D

The first thing that sprung to mind though was an SPL meter.

R

RPM2

Audiophyte

I would say and SPL meter and the time it takes to show how to use it.

J

Jacksmyname

Audioholic
A particular cd that means a lot to the person receiving it because of memories it may provide.

Jack

BMXTRIX

BMXTRIX

Audioholic Warlord
Jack Hammer said:
...A setup disc for calibrating their HT systems...[/SUCKING UP]:D
No taking my answer! Of course it is...
Rives Audio Test CD 2

;)

Really, one of the best things a lot of us can do is help a friend out with purchasing decisions and our expert knowledge which is often so hard to come by on your own. A family member who is trying to decide which Bose System will go best at the core of his home theater, complete with 4:3 business projector and 2.5 gain glass beaded screen...

Yes, some good guidance towards smart purchases not only give you (me) time to hang out with my friend doing something fun (A/V shopping!) but also may end up saving my friend thousands of dollars in wasted money.

agarwalro

agarwalro

Audioholic Ninja
I spent some time with a friend helping him upgrade.

He went from a Bose system to a Marantz receiver, Def Tech bookshelves, Velo sub. Then I helped him rewire, set up etc. He was blown away by the improvement in sound quality.

jcPanny

jcPanny

Audioholic Ninja
Audioholics X-mas

How about some quality (but inexpensive) A/V cables to connect all of their gear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis