Enter to Win: Orb Audio Mod1 QuickPack valued at $299!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Monkeypimp

Enthusiast
1) Do you like this finish? I think it looks fantastic.

2) What other finishes would you like to see in a speaker like this? Copper color

3) What color would you most like to see offered for a subwoofer (in addition to black)? Ferrari Red

Last edited by a moderator:
A

auge.dog

Junior Audioholic
1) Do you like this finish? Yes

2) What other finishes would you like to see in a speaker like this? Red, dark blue, gold

3) What color would you most like to see offered for a subwoofer (in addition to black)? Red, dark brown

K

kokeshi

Enthusiast
Orbs

1) Do you like this finish? Yes

2) What other finishes would you like to see in a speaker like this? The copper finish looks nice, but maybe another metal would be nice, too. Maybe one with a little bit of a rust color in it.

3) What color would you most like to see offered for a subwoofer (in addition to black)? Match the copper color on the orbs.

M

mjmchugh

Enthusiast
Contest Questions:

1) Do you like this finish? Yes very unique, I believe my wife would like it also:) It tones down the "modern" look of the speakers a bit

2) What other finishes would you like to see in a speaker like this? I like the hammered very much and would like to see additional "hammered copper/brass" colors, so it would almost look like a beautiful Knick-Knack...but so much more. Also wood type finishes like cherry or walnut for decor matching but they may look a bit cheesy since the finish would most likely be fake.

3) What color would you most like to see offered for a subwoofer (in addition to black)?
I am a fan of matching subs if they are to be seen, in the past I had a white sub with white grill which "disappeared" much like you can make black( white was nice with the off white walls beige carpet). But for my personal preference I like matching sets for aesthetics-whatever color speakers I purchase I would like the same color sub.

Thanks

Mike

D

davidthi

Audiophyte
Orb Audio Contest

1) Do you like this finish? The quality of the finish in this "Hammered Earth" color is impressive. It seems very practical; fewer problems with fingerprints, visible dust, etc.

2) What other finishes would you like to see in a speaker like this? A dark, clearcoated glossy metallic (with depth) would be interesting; like some high-quality Lexus paint jobs. But, then again, there's a problem with fingerprints. The hammered finish is great.

3) What color would you most like to see offered for a subwoofer (in addition to black)? A charcoal grey, perhaps; or, nice woodgrain. Hopefully, the sub would actually match the satellite speakers, though it might be difficult to have a nice looking ROUND speaker with woodgrain that doesn't look fake.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

GACrabill

Junior Audioholic
1) Do you like this finish?

Yes ... very nice looking.

2) What other finishes would you like to see in a speaker like this?

Gloss black.

3) What color would you most like to see offered for a subwoofer (in addition to black)?

Gloss black.

D

Dank

Audioholic Intern
chrome, yeah... chrome

1) Do you like this finish? yes

2) What other finishes would you like to see in a speaker like this? wire brushed chrome

3) What color would you most like to see offered for a subwoofer (in addition to black)? wire brushed chrome

B

brucewoodington

Audioholic Intern
1) Do you like this finish?

Yes, it would go with my furniture

2) What other finishes would you like to see in a speaker like this?

Antique brass or pewter

Gloss White

B

Bull58

Audiophyte
1) Do you like this finish? yes..

2) What other finishes would you like to see in a speaker like this? I think any kind of metallic finish would look great...

3) What color would you most like to see offered for a subwoofer (in addition to black)? Any matching color because my sub is not hidden...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis