Enter to Win: Orb Audio Mod1 QuickPack valued at $299!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

ninjaturtle

Audiophyte
1) Do you like this finish?
Yes

2) What other finishes would you like to see in a speaker like this?
Smooth gloss, and smooth flat, mainly black but other prime colors are ok.

3) What color would you most like to see offered for a subwoofer (in addition to black)?
If in sphere shape, just prime colors. If sharp corners, just black or wood like finish.

Knucklehead90

Knucklehead90

Audioholic
Yes - looks very nice.

Gloss black.

3) What color would you most like to see offered for a subwoofer (in addition to black)?
Gloss black.

P

princeoftennis

Audiophyte
It's nice but definitely not my first choice.

Cherry wood.

Cherry wood.

Whitey80

Whitey80

Senior Audioholic
Yes, it's very different from everything else out there.

Antiqued Brass, Copper, Woods (if possible)

Toe match these? There are some very nice adhesive metal veneer sheets these days. Could match these pretty well.

W

wyllisx1

Junior Audioholic
1) yeah it's kinda cool
2)pick your own amond a few basic colors to add vene more to the waf!
3)matching above

M

MacProCT

Audiophyte
*** Yes, I like the hammered earth look very much

*** A Mahogany-like finish

*** Either the mahogany or hammered earth

M

maxx103

Audioholic Intern
woot contest

Yes, very nice looking it reminds me of something tho??:confused:
I really like the idea of wood but if it like lit up and glowed different colors that would be amazing.
If the sub also glowed or like the color changed to the beat of the music like during a song with a lot of lows it would pulse your chosen color. also wood to :D :D

anomaly7

anomaly7

Audiophyte
Orb

Yes, I like the finish.

Something like this in Silver.

Something like this in a Silver tone.

Anagoge

Anagoge

Junior Audioholic
1) Yes, very unique, but not too flashy.

2) Flat black

3) Darker red cherry (though black would still be my first choice)

S

soloz2

Junior Audioholic

Yes, I do. The speakers look great, I'm not sure they would match the decor in my office or living room, but other than that they look fantastic.

I really like the hammered look, and offering a couple other colors with the same textured finish would be great. First I'm thinking that a silver hammered finish would be great, and would go well with the grey/silver and black that the rest of my office is. In a smooth finish, a high gloss red would be nice.

for me, a sub needs to either be black, match the speakers perfectly or be completely hidden.

R

rdr2go

Audiophyte
I want orbs

1) Do you like this finish? Yes, stylish!

White to hide/blend; for this small I don't think wood would be that good, maybe a faux marble or granite look?

3) What color would you most like to see offered for a subwoofer (in addition to black)? gloss/piano black-depending on size-big subs should be black I think, though maybe something unusual like the marble/granite would be cool.

Please pick me, pick me!!:D

Oh, btw, long time visitor, just registered.

Last edited:
D

Driver_King

Enthusiast
1) Do you like this finish? Yes, I do.

2) What other finishes would you like to see in a speaker like this? Pearl white, piano black, Audi Red and silver.

3) What color would you most like to see offered for a subwoofer (in addition to black)? Audi Red.

gregcss

gregcss

Audioholic Intern
1) Do you like this finish? Yes, it is not something you see too often.

2) What other finishes would you like to see in a speaker like this? Carbon fiber, clear (plexi-glass), piano black.

3) What color would you most like to see offered for a subwoofer (in addition to black)? white, can hide easier than black in my opinion.

S

spokora

Audiophyte
1) Do you like this finish? Yes, it is different.

2) What other finishes would you like to see in a speaker like this? Piano black

3) What color would you most like to see offered for a subwoofer (in addition to black)? Piano black

S

stello101

Enthusiast
It's a unique finish which fits very well the design of these speakers.

I think a a brushes stainless/aluminum finish would look REALLY slick. Maybe even a polished grill to, either black or stainless, I think that would be really nice.

With a speaker design like this, which is on the art side of design/presentation. I think the sub should really match the set, so I believe matching the finishes/colours offered for the speakers would be the best option

L

lucas.g

Audiophyte

it is ok, it wouldn't go in any room that didn't have a modern look to it.

piano black finish, it would go better in any room that the current finish didn't or a couple glossy finish colors

Cherry, and oak colors but I really think that the sub should match the speakers a close as possible

J

jgeorg5

Audioholic Intern
1) Do you like this finish? Yes!

2) What other finishes would you like to see in a speaker like this? Brushed as well as polished steel

3) What color would you most like to see offered for a subwoofer (in addition to black)? Wood colors, to blend in with living room furniture and paint.

A

Aliixer

Audioholic

Yes it's distinguished and classy, also would integrate with most styles.

2) what other finishes would you like to see in a speaker like this?

I would like to see an arrangement of piano black and brushed natural colors, they would be the most desired in my opinion. see attached photo below.

3) What color would you most like to see offered for a sub woofer(in addition to black)?

I would prefer a matching subwoofer with a distinguished border to set in apart from the set.

Attachments

I

im18font

Audiophyte
1) Do you like this finish? I am not a fan of the brass look.

Glass finish would be awesome.

3) What color would you most like to see offered for a subwoofer (in addition to black)? Glossy red would look really nice with matching red speakers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis