Enter to Win: iPod Docking Station from Impact Acoustics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jack Hammer

Jack Hammer

Audioholic Field Marshall
My GF has the original model IPOD.

Most of the accessories were purchased online from miscellaneous vendors or at Best Buy - where ever the best price was to be found. We've got pretty much the standard stuff, a couple of universal docks, the remote control, a charging adapter, the carrying case, the fm transmitter for use in the car, an armband, probably a few other items I forgot about.

It's only used for music.

No current connection to home theater. It is mainly listened to listen on the road or from the computer.

No Podcasts.

Thanks

Jack

J

jdbwolverines

Audioholic Intern
I do have an Ipod, it is one of the older models (3rd gen. I think) with the 4 bottons still across the top. I am looking to upgrade soon and will go with a 30gb video. I currently have an itrip (FM transmitter) and a car charger. I bought these at the Apple store becuase I had a gift certificatebut would buy them them just about anywhere (online, big box reatil, apple etc.) I use mine for only music (thats pretty much all my version can do but would probably put videos on a new one). I do connectect it to my home theater for certain thingssuch as partys, but it is usually not connected. I am not currently subscribed to any podcasts, but do download them from time to time, usually about technology/computer related stuff.

T

TYW3BB

Audiophyte
I own a 2 gb. Nano and a 1gb shuffle which are currently used for music only. I haven't bought any accessories yet but would like connectivity to my HT. I haven't listened to any podcasts yet but not for lack of interest, just time. I have a sitting area that is in need of music and this station would be perfect for it.

BMXTRIX

BMXTRIX

Audioholic Warlord
I do not currently own an iPod but my wife does. It is used almost exclusively for music, but I am looking into putting some videos onto it as well. Very little use other than music at this time though.

R

rr2465

Junior Audioholic
Answers

Do you own an iPod, if so what kind? I own an iPod Photo 20G

Where do you shop for your iPod accessories and what accessories do you currently own? Local B+M stores. I have a connection kit for the car and a cord that goes to my home theater.

What do you use your iPod for… music, video, pictures? 100% music

Do you have it connected to your home theater? Yes

Do you subscribe to any podcasts, if yes what are they? NPR All Songs Considered

B

Bobby2x

Junior Audioholic
Yes I have a 20GB... dont know what the name is. White, non-video

I buy online, and have the FM transmitter (used in car or office)
and I have a y-cable to connect it to my H/T

I use my Ipod for music only.

Yes, I jam out to the ipod on Saturdays through the Cerwin Vega's

I used to check out afew podCasts through Fox news, but they are kinda a pain to get!

W

wingzz

Audiophyte
Do you own an iPod, if so what kind? yes (2) nano's
Where do you shop for your iPod accessories and what accessories do you currently own? BB or local ads
What do you use your iPod for… music, video, pictures? music only
Do you have it connected to your home theater? no
Do you subscribe to any podcasts, if yes what are they? no

B

brianjof

Audioholic Intern
ipod dock station

Do you own an iPod, if so what kind? - Ipod mini 4gb
Where do you shop for your iPod accessories and what accessories do you currently own? - online..have a car cassette adapter, A?V receiver connector
What do you use your iPod for… music, video, pictures? - music
Do you have it connected to your home theater? - yes
Do you subscribe to any podcasts, if yes what are they? - no

J

jafo_91

Enthusiast
I-pod

I own two 4th generation 40 GB models. Purchased Glow in the Dark I-Skins, FM Transmitter and Camera Bridge from Belkin. I usually check Deal Mac and go w/ the cheapest vender at the time. I do not currently have it hooked up to my Stereo system. I got it primarily to listen to music on the go and at work. Also, use it to store Pictures from my Nikon while on vacation... saved more by buying the I-pod than on Memeory Cards. I just sighned up for a Podcast from Right-Stuf (Anime) and have'nt tried it out yet....

S

snock

Audiophyte
I use my 5th Gen 60Gb black ipod almost exlcusively for music. Video and photos don't interest me much. I tried videos out right away just for fun but dont use it. I subscribe to a few Lost tv show podcats but i listen at work not on my ipod. I do have several ipod accessories. THe most recent is the logitech wireless bluetooth transmitter and recevier. it allows me to send my music wirelessly from my ipod to my home audio setups. i also have 3 docks, 3 mini to RCA cables, 2 ipod cases, 1 remote control, and a portable speaker system. i also have an ipod shuffle for the gym.

M

moegid

Audiophyte
Contest Questions: Do you own an iPod, if so what kind? Where do you shop for your iPod accessories and what accessories do you currently own? What do you use your iPod for… music, video, pictures? Do you have it connected to your home theater? Do you subscribe to any podcasts, if yes what are they?

I own latest generation 30gig iPod. I've got it about 23 gigs full of music, and about half a dozen hour-long shows on it. I don't have it connected to a home theater, but I wouldn't mind hooking it up to have access to all the music. I don't do podcasts, at least, not yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis