Enter to Win: Classic Two Stereo Speaker System from Orb Audio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anagoge

Anagoge

Junior Audioholic
1. How many TVs do you have in your house?

2. How many of these TVs have external speaker systems (something other than the speakers included in the TV)?

3. Do you plan on adding external speakers to a TV in your home sometime this year?

No

4. If so, will it be a surround sound system or a stereo sound system?

N/A, no plans to install/upgrade

5. What is your budget for each set of speakers, including speakers and amplifier?

N/A, but when I buy next, I'll likely spend about $3,000 for the speakers + amp

P

project86

Audioholic
I have a total of 3 TVs in my house.

All of them have external speakers.

No, they already have them.

2 of them have surround and one is just stereo.

Question 5 does not apply.

njedpx3

njedpx3

Audioholic General
House
How many TVs do you have in your house? 4
How many of these TVs have external speaker systems (something other than the speakers included in the TV)? 2Do you plan on adding external speakers to a TV in your home sometime this year? No, already have
If so, will it be a surround sound system or a stereo sound system? Already

What is your budget for each set of speakers, including speakers and amplifier? $0

National Woods Cabin
How many TVs do you have in your house? 1How many of these TVs have external speaker systems (something other than the speakers included in the TV)? 1
Do you plan on adding external speakers to a TV in your home sometime this year? Yes
If so, will it be a surround sound system or a stereo sound system? stereo now, unless also upgrade amplifier/AVR
What is your budget for each set of speakers, including speakers and amplifier? $1,000 - $1,500 (with amp/AVR)

Thanks,

njedpx3
(Forest Man)

Last edited by a moderator:
dalumberjack

dalumberjack

Audioholic
# How many TVs do you have in your house?
3!

# How many of these TVs have external speaker systems (something other
than the speakers included in the TV)?

# Do you plan on adding external speakers to a TV in your home sometime this year?
Yes, to the bedroom tv if my wife lets me get away with it!

# If so, will it be a surround sound system or a stereo sound system?
Surround sound or maybe a speaker bar

# What is your budget for each set of speakers, including speakers and amplifier?
Don't know yet.

F

FLMike

Audioholic
response

1. How many TVs do you have in your house? 2
2. How many of these TVs have external speaker systems (something other than the speakers included in the TV)? 1
3. Do you plan on adding external speakers to a TV in your home sometime this year? no
4. If so, will it be a surround sound system or a stereo sound system? na
5. What is your budget for each set of speakers, including speakers and amplifier? na

A

AKAJohnDoe

Enthusiast
How many TVs do you have in your house?
Two

How many of these TVs have external speaker systems (something other than the speakers included in the TV)?
One

Do you plan on adding external speakers to a TV in your home sometime this year?
Yes

If so, will it be a surround sound system or a stereo sound system?
Surround, Probably 5.1

What is your budget for each set of speakers, including speakers and amplifier?
Approximately $2500 for the set

T

ToneLoce

Audiophyte
[*]How many TVs do you have in your house?
[*]How many of these TVs have external speaker systems (something other than the speakers included in the TV)?
[*]Do you plan on adding external speakers to a TV in your home sometime this year?
yes
[*]If so, will it be a surround sound system or a stereo sound system?
surround
[*]What is your budget for each set of speakers, including speakers and amplifier?
$600

J

Jeff R.

Audioholic General
Contest Questions:

How many TVs do you have in your house? 3 HD TV's
How many of these TVs have external speaker systems (something other than the speakers included in the TV)? 1 TV
Do you plan on adding external speakers to a TV in your home sometime this year? Possibly into my Bedroom
If so, will it be a surround sound system or a stereo sound system? Most Likely a 2.1 system.
What is your budget for each set of speakers, including speakers and amplifier? $500-600

Thanks for the great contest.

Jeff

T

Trezl

Junior Audioholic
  1. How many TVs do you have in your house? - 3
  2. How many of these TVs have external speaker systems (something other than the speakers included in the TV)? - 2
  3. Do you plan on adding external speakers to a TV in your home sometime this year? - Yes
  4. If so, will it be a surround sound system or a stereo sound system? - Probably surround
  5. What is your budget for each set of speakers, including speakers and amplifier? - Still working that out. Probably around $1k/pair of speakers

Gaigebacca

Gaigebacca

Audioholic
Contest Questions:

How many of these TVs have external speaker systems (something other than the speakers included in the TV)?

Do you plan on adding external speakers to a TV in your home sometime this year?

Yes, to the master bedroom

Will most likely be a stereo system for space constraints

Around $300-500

K

kli

Audiophyte

2​

1​

Possibly, if i can find something affordable.​

Most likely stereo since this would be for a workout room​

<$200​

F

Funboy

Audioholic Intern
Contest Questions:

1. How many TVs do you have in your house? 1
2. How many of these TVs have external speaker systems (something other than the speakers included in the TV)? 1
3. Do you plan on adding external speakers to a TV in your home sometime this year? No, but I do for my computer.
4. If so, will it be a surround sound system or a stereo sound system? Stereo
5. What is your budget for each set of speakers, including speakers and amplifier? $1000 for a desktop speaker system

U

utopianemo

Junior Audioholic
1. How many TVs do you have in your house? 1
3. Do you plan on adding external speakers to a TV in your home sometime this year? No
4. If so, will it be a surround sound system or a stereo sound system? N/A
5. What is your budget for each set of speakers, including speakers and amplifier?

Next upgrade budget(far off), $2500

R

rnatalli

Audioholic Ninja
Contest Questions:

1. How many TVs do you have in your house? - 1
  2. How many of these TVs have external speaker systems (something other than the speakers included in the TV)? - 1
  3. Do you plan on adding external speakers to a TV in your home sometime this year? - No
  4. If so, will it be a surround sound system or a stereo sound system? - N/A
  5. What is your budget for each set of speakers, including speakers and amplifier? - $2,500 (For new setup)
My responses above. Thanks!

quern

Audiophyte
1. How many TVs do you have in your house? 4
3. Do you plan on adding external speakers to a TV in your home sometime this year? no
4. If so, will it be a surround sound system or a stereo sound system? If I did it would be a stereo system
5. What is your budget for each set of speakers, including speakers and amplifier? Surround would be 1500-2500, Stereo would be 800-1000

R

rhu71774

Enthusiast
1. How many TVs do you have in your house? 2

3. Do you plan on adding external speakers to a TV in your home sometime this year? Quite possibly if finances are in order

4. If so, will it be a surround sound system or a stereo sound system? Stereo first, surround eventually

Doesnt matter, as long as I like the way it sounds. If I can't afford it, Ill save up until I can afford it.

bigbassdave

bigbassdave

Full Audioholic
1. How many TVs do you have in your house? --- 3

2. How many of these TVs have external speaker systems (something other than the speakers included in the TV)? --- 3

3. Do you plan on adding external speakers to a TV in your home sometime this year? No

4. If so, will it be a surround sound system or a stereo sound system? --- N/A

5. What is your budget for each set of speakers, including speakers and amplifier? --- Don't have a budget seeing as how I'm not buying speakers soon.

N

NJTitan

Enthusiast
How many TVs do you have in your house? 2
How many of these TVs have external speaker systems (something other than the speakers included in the TV)? 1
Do you plan on adding external speakers to a TV in your home sometime this year? Yes
If so, will it be a surround sound system or a stereo sound system? Not sure yet
What is your budget for each set of speakers, including speakers and amplifier? $400-$600 for speakers only. I don't need an amp.

B

bootman

Audioholic Intern
  1. How many TVs do you have in your house?
    Answer: 5
  2. How many of these TVs have external speaker systems (something other than the speakers included in the TV)?
    Answer: 1
  3. Do you plan on adding external speakers to a TV in your home sometime this year?
    Answer: Yes
  4. If so, will it be a surround sound system or a stereo sound system?
    Answer: Stereo
    Answer: $600

J

Josuah

Senior Audioholic
How many TVs do you have in your house? 2

How many of these TVs have external speaker systems (something other than the speakers included in the TV)? 2

Do you plan on adding external speakers to a TV in your home sometime this year? no

If so, will it be a surround sound system or a stereo sound system? n/a

What is your budget for each set of speakers, including speakers and amplifier? $5k

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis