Enter to Win: Classic Two Stereo Speaker System from Orb Audio

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jmurfk

Audiophyte
How many TVs do you have in your house? 5
How many of these TVs have external speaker systems (something other than the speakers included in the TV)? 1
Do you plan on adding external speakers to a TV in your home sometime this year? Yes
If so, will it be a surround sound system or a stereo sound system? Undecided
What is your budget for each set of speakers, including speakers and amplifier? $400

G

GACrabill

Junior Audioholic
How many TVs do you have in your house?

How many of these TVs have external speaker systems (something other than the speakers included in the TV)?

Do you plan on adding external speakers to a TV in your home sometime this year?
no

If so, will it be a surround sound system or a stereo sound system?
If I did, it would be stereo.

What is your budget for each set of speakers, including speakers and amplifier?
$100

S

SnowmaNick

Junior Audioholic
1. How many TVs do you have in your house?

~One TV total.

2. How many of these TVs have external speaker systems (something other than the speakers included in the TV)?

~One TV (or depending on how you look at it, all the TV's in my home).

3. Do you plan on adding external speakers to a TV in your home sometime this year?

~I may replace the speakers in my HT system, so possibly yes.

4. If so, will it be a surround sound system or a stereo sound system?

~Surround Sound

5. What is your budget for each set of speakers, including speakers and amplifier?

~For a full set? My current mains are $3k MSRP and the AVR was $2k MSRP, with subs, center, surrounds, apprx $7k. Budget per wife is $0 though. :p

B

bicycle640

Audiophyte
How many TVs do you have in your house? 1
How many of these TVs have external speaker systems (something other than the speakers included in the TV)? 0
Do you plan on adding external speakers to a TV in your home sometime this year? no
If so, will it be a surround sound system or a stereo sound system? no
What is your budget for each set of speakers, including speakers and amplifier?
$0.

J

joelachter

Audiophyte
Contest Answers

Contest Questions:

How many TVs do you have in your house? 3
How many of these TVs have external speaker systems (something other than the speakers included in the TV)? 2
Do you plan on adding external speakers to a TV in your home sometime this year? Maybe, or maybe updrade the existing system.
If so, will it be a surround sound system or a stereo sound system? Surround
What is your budget for each set of speakers, including speakers and amplifier? 700.00 - 800.00

J

john.sinshack

Audiophyte
1. How many TVs do you have in your house? - 6
2. How many of these TVs have external speaker systems (something other than the speakers included in the TV)? - 2
3. Do you plan on adding external speakers to a TV in your home sometime this year? - yes
4. If so, will it be a surround sound system or a stereo sound system? - surround
5. What is your budget for each set of speakers, including speakers and amplifier? - $600

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis