Enter to Win: Classic Two Stereo Speaker System from Orb Audio

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gatsby191

Audioholic
My contest answers

How many TVs do you have in your house? 5
How many of these TVs have external speaker systems (something other than the speakers included in the TV)? 2
Do you plan on adding external speakers to a TV in your home sometime this year? Yes
If so, will it be a surround sound system or a stereo sound system? yes, surround system
What is your budget for each set of speakers, including speakers and amplifier? $600-$800

Would love to win this one! Been wanting to get a little "Orb" system for a few years now, for my small bedroom TV set up. Been out of my budget last 2 years though Joe B.

T

typh00n

Enthusiast
How many TVs do you have in your house?
How many of these TVs have external speaker systems (something other than the speakers included in the TV)?
Do you plan on adding external speakers to a TV in your home sometime this year?
No
If so, will it be a surround sound system or a stereo sound system?
NA
What is your budget for each set of speakers, including speakers and amplifier?
$1500

crujones29

Audiophyte
contest

how many tv's in the house? 2
external speakers? 2
plan on buying new? yes
surround or stereo? surround
budget? $2000

T

tyrael44

Audiophyte
1. How many TVs do you have in your house?
2. How many of these TVs have external speaker systems (something other than the speakers included in the TV)?
3. Do you plan on adding external speakers to a TV in your home sometime this year?
No
4. If so, will it be a surround sound system or a stereo sound system?
Surround System
5. What is your budget for each set of speakers, including speakers and amplifier?
$1000

S

Saklad

Audiophyte
Orb Contest

1) How many TVs do you have in your house? 5
2) How many of these TVs have external speaker systems (something other than the speakers included in the TV)? 3
3) Do you plan on adding external speakers to a TV in your home sometime this year? Yes
4) If so, will it be a surround sound system or a stereo sound system? Surround Sound System
5) What is your budget for each set of speakers, including speakers and amplifier? $3000

S

Silverstorm

Enthusiast
  1. How many TVs do you have in your house? 1
  2. How many of these TVs have external speaker systems (something other than the speakers included in the TV)? 1
  3. Do you plan on adding external speakers to a TV in your home sometime this year? Yes
  4. If so, will it be a surround sound system or a stereo sound system? Surround Sound System
  5. What is your budget for each set of speakers, including speakers and amplifier? ~$2000, including the speakers I own already.

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja

2. How many of these TVs have external speaker systems (something other than the speakers included in the TV)?

3. Do you plan on adding external speakers to a TV in your home sometime this year?
No, because I'm poor.

If I did, it'd be a surround system.

5. What is your budget for each set of speakers, including speakers and amplifier?
Doubling what I spent on my current system would be around $1200.

I

inklesspaper

Audiophyte
Contest Questions:

1. How many TVs do you have in your house? 4
2. How many of these TVs have external speaker systems (something other than the speakers included in the TV)? 1
3. Do you plan on adding external speakers to a TV in your home sometime this year? Yes
4. If so, will it be a surround sound system or a stereo sound system? surround
5. What is your budget for each set of speakers, including speakers and amplifier? Have reciever, less than $1000 for speakers.

B

bigspur1984

Enthusiast
3. Do you plan on adding external speakers to a TV in your home sometime this year? No
4. If so, will it be a surround sound system or a stereo sound system? N/A
5. What is your budget for each set of speakers, including speakers and amplifier? $3000.00

C

chuck_herron

Audiophyte
Enter to win: Classic 2 Orb Speaker System

2. How many of these TVs have external speaker systems (something other than the speakers included in the TV)? 0
4. If so, will it be a surround sound system or a stereo sound system? Live in apartment, so probably 2.1 stereo or pseudo surround sound system
5. What is your budget for each set of speakers, including speakers and amplifier? Under $1000 - more than likely around $500

R

Rozako

Audiophyte
Contest (to hopefully change some of my answers)

How many TVs do you have in your house? 3 (but only one counts)
How many of these TVs have external speaker systems (something other than the speakers included in the TV)? 1 ( the one that counts)
Do you plan on adding external speakers to a TV in your home sometime this year? (only if I win)
If so, will it be a surround sound system or a stereo sound system? Stereo 2.1
What is your budget for each set of speakers, including speakers and amplifier? Nothing, as I'm still trying to replace the almost 20 year old 36" CRT.

F

FridayPattycake

Audiophyte
1. How many TVs do you have in your house? 3
4. If so, will it be a surround sound system or a stereo sound system? Stereo
5. What is your budget for each set of speakers, including speakers and amplifier? 600

D

darthjason

Enthusiast
2. How many of these TVs have external speaker systems (something other than the speakers included in the TV)? 2
3. Do you plan on adding external speakers to a TV in your home sometime this year? No
4. If so, will it be a surround sound system or a stereo sound system? If I was is it would be stereo for that room, already have surround system in main room.
5. What is your budget for each set of speakers, including speakers and amplifier? If I were in market $500-$700.

C

Chicagorep

Junior Audioholic
How many TVs do you have in your house?
How many of these TVs have external speaker systems (something other than the speakers included in the TV)?
Do you plan on adding external speakers to a TV in your home sometime this year?
Yes
If so, will it be a surround sound system or a stereo sound system?
Stereo
What is your budget for each set of speakers, including speakers and amplifier?
$1000

A

audioholic212

Audioholic
My answers.

1. How many TVs do you have in your house? -- 2
  2. How many of these TVs have external speaker systems (something other than the speakers included in the TV)? -- 1
  4. If so, will it be a surround sound system or a stereo sound system? --Stereo
  5. What is your budget for each set of speakers, including speakers and amplifier? 500.00

S

slothy420

Enthusiast
3. Do you plan on adding external speakers to a TV in your home sometime this year? yes
4. If so, will it be a surround sound system or a stereo sound system? stereo
5. What is your budget for each set of speakers, including speakers and amplifier? 300 - 800

T

tchi1992

Audiophyte
. How many TVs do you have in your house? 3
4. If so, will it be a surround sound system or a stereo sound system? Most likely surround
5. What is your budget for each set of speakers, including speakers and amplifier? $1000 to $2000

P

prisz79

Audiophyte
1. How many TVs do you have in your house? 2
3. Do you plan on adding external speakers to a TV in your home sometime this year? yes
4. If so, will it be a surround sound system or a stereo sound system? depends on what i find
5. What is your budget for each set of speakers, including speakers and amplifier? $4k

I

iceshooter16

Enthusiast
  • No
  • It would be a 5.1 Surround Sound System if I were to upgrade.
  • $1000-$1500

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis