Enter to Win: Audioengine 2 Speakers from Ram Electronics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wafflesomd

Wafflesomd

Senior Audioholic
I would love to win a pair of these :)

I would most certainly pair them with my other monitors to use as something else to mix on. They would greatly help as I would have another set of monitors to hear my mixes on, rather than burning hundreds of cd's to take out to the car.

F

fredk

Audioholic General
Nice Prize. Although I am one step up from the old plastic speakers that came with my computer, I desparately want a good set of speakers for my computer. I crave for the sound if more defined bass and a cleaner mid range that I am used to on my main system.

E

Exterous

Audioholic Intern
I would use them with a computer. It's really the one room that I am very limited on the size of the speakers I can place there so a set of small, high quality speakers would be ideal for that setup. What I have there right now serisouly lacks definition but is the best option I have (although I frequently use my headphones for that reason)

Milkdud35

Enthusiast
A pair of high quality mini powered audio speakers in my hobby room where I spend lots of time building Lego sets! the speakers i have now are from an old boombox setup.

flamingeye

flamingeye

Junior Audioholic
1.I would use them with my computer . 2. I would give them to my son to use in his dorm room at college. 3. I would use them in my master bedroom.

zhimbo

zhimbo

Audioholic General
Contest Question: Where would you use a set of high-quality mini powered audio speakers?
I'd definitely replace my current crappy home desktop speakers, primarily for music and secondarily for games.

bigbassdave

bigbassdave

Full Audioholic
1. In the master bedroom with my the tv.
2. As computer speakers.

cliff841

cliff841

Audiophyte
I would use these speakers for sharing mini audio player content in my office.

A

Audio2004

Audioholic Intern
Audioengine 2 speakers

Nice Prize!

I will use it listening to computer music in my workplace. :D

cwall99

cwall99

Full Audioholic
Contest Question: Where would you use a set of high-quality mini powered audio speakers?

Two primary settings:

- To enhance my computer's audio capabilities at home
- To set up another listening area in a small-ish room in my house

E

ehrawn

Audiophyte
These would be perfect for my desk: I'm tired of trying to listen to music through my built-in laptop speakers.

F

forkbeard

Audioholic Intern
Contest Answer

As desktop computer speakers.

As a portable stereo, with MP3 player.

As a portable stereo, with laptop computer.

With battery, as a portable stereo for camping or tailgating or outdoor parties.

john72953

john72953

Full Audioholic

I would use them with my laptop. I spend a lot of time with my laptop on the patio and these would make for a wonderful addition.

John

rebulx

rebulx

Junior Audioholic
Audio Tiger

I would hook them up to my four year old son's computer so I can start training his little ears with "the right stuff". Hey! Tiger started training when he was two!

K

kens

Enthusiast
I would use them in my home office/gym connected to computer.

D

djoxygen

Full Audioholic
We're hoping to spread music to other rooms in our house soon. iPod source, and or something like Airport Express or Sonos systems. I guess that would qualify as a "mini" system.

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
Perfect Option

I would not use them at all, I would introduce my son to the world of HT by handing these babies over to him , he is in his last year at LaSalle university and these speakers added to his computer with his playstation 60 Gig, would make his last year there that much more enjoyable, I'm sure of it .We would then have another Audioholic to add to the ranks :).

What can I say , I would give him the shirt off my back ;) ,Good day all.

S

sparky77

Full Audioholic
I've already been thinking about getting powered monitors for use with with one of my computers for listening to music.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis