Enter to Win: $75 off Carada Order and FREE SHIPPING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JerryL

Audiophyte
Offering other colors may help to ease the WAF for some buyers, but I am particular to black myself. I gues it just really depends on who you are really marketing to. :rolleyes:

B

braech

Audiophyte
I wouldn't mind a satin or flat finish dark mahogany frame with my speaker cabinets. I do, however, think that the black velvet provides the best solution out there at present. Wood grains would be nice in a more refined theme theater or in a multi-purpose room.

Garth

B

bearearz

Junior Audioholic
$75 off Carada

Contest Question: Black velvet has long been the industry standard as THE high performance finish on projection screen frames thanks to its wonderful ability to absorb light, enhance perceived contrast, and remain color-neutral. But if Carada offered other choices, would you rather buy a screen with some OTHER finish on the frame? If yes, what finish would you prefer over black velvet? Other colors of velvet? Woodgrain? Brushed aluminum? Something else?
Indeed Black is the most logical choice and frankly I feel it is the least distracting~ Bearearz~

the grunt

the grunt

Audioholic
But if Carada offered other choices, would you rather buy a screen with some OTHER finish on the frame?
No. I would stay with black velvet. Even in non-blacked-out rooms I think it provides a nice contrast.

If yes, what finish would you prefer over black velvet? Other colors of velvet? Woodgrain? Brushed aluminum?
N/A.

Something else?
No.

O

ohio

Junior Audioholic
I would be open to all kinds of "frame" options as long as there was still at least a thin strip of black velvet between the screen and frame to help cover up any projector misalignments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis