My wishlist?

SACD's
XBOX3 or PS3
Plasma 42"
some shop tools

Bodymechanic

Bodymechanic

Junior Audioholic
This year I'm looking forward to updating my DVD and CD collection. Over the years there have been some discs that I have either lost, damaged or loaned out that I still wish I had. Hopefully with a little catching up I'll replace them all. I also would like to purchase some of the slappa products to reclaim some badly needed space that my 600+ CD cases now occupy. Not to mention some alphabetizing would NICE! :rolleyes:

Kind regards

B

Bobby2x

Junior Audioholic
my wish list has a universal remote and some new DVD's!

kia303

kia303

Junior Audioholic
New rack for my gear and an amp and new processor!

malvado78

malvado78

Full Audioholic
An SVS SUbwoofer. I'm not too picky on which one. Hopefully something bigger than the PB10 though. My wife says its probably not happening though. :(

V

varkeast

Junior Audioholic
xbox 360
new couch
weber silver series B grill

K

kearaboss

Enthusiast
a new dvd player
move up to surround sound system from my dinky old former college stereo

Peppy

Peppy

Junior Audioholic
Christmas

Hmmmm, Christmas.......
Sure I would like a HDTV front projector to replace my X1 Infocus ( that still play great ) or a new pair of Velodyme MiniVee™ subwoofer to replace my pair of JBL 10 inch sub ( that are still petty good ) or I would not mine the replace my second love of my life.....my Denon AVR 3805 for the 5805; but you know what ? what I can really enjoy would be the new XBOX 360; that's the only thing that I don't have and that would be something to add instead to replace because I am petty happy with what my home theater is so far.

That new XBOX 360 would be that missing ingredient I was looking for.

D

DZP1

Audiophyte
Wish List...

This could get lengthy, but I'll stick to realistic items:

XBox 360
DVD player - Denon 3910?
Component Rack (maybe salamander?)
Media is always fun too.

-sp

K

kera

Enthusiast
My wish list

1. Replace my Athena S5 mains with Athena AS-F1 floor standing speakers. Use the two S5s to make my system a complete 7.1
2. Acquire a powerfule Sub and get rid of the current 50 W Sony

Thanks
Kera

B

brushro

Audioholic
Christmas list wish

A universal remote & a couple of Mobile Fidelity CD'S

E

einsteinjb

Audioholic
Wow, so many people here are wishing for their loved ones' ills to heal, so let me put in a sincere wish that they all get their wishes.

And if there's any wishin' left over... Well I could use a house... Or more realistically some serious success in my new business so I can buy a house... Then fill it with wonderful loud electronical goodness like a huge HDTV, Ed Frias' EFE speakers and an SVS Ultra/2, massive power amps, etc. :) an iPod would be nice...

L

lincolnhayes

Audioholic Intern
X-mas

I'd like a quality HD/DVR combo reveiver. Directv has cut their price in half to$500. w/ rebates. I'm not sure of who makes it or the quality, but they'll be giving them away next year at this time just to build subscriptions. Isn't that where their money is derived?

I'd also like a Blue Ray or HD DVD player. Which one will dominate the market?

SeaWitch

SeaWitch

Audiophyte
You asked right??

Well first off I would wish everyone a Merry Christmas, Peace/Love/Family/Friendship...................then would be my wish list.......
1) new TV as the present one I have had since 1982 (boy would asking Santa for a Home Theater be too much ??? um well ok will take the TV)
2) new home stereo as the present one I have had since 1985 (as the old one is on its last legs like the TV)
3) new VCR as the present one is 13 yrs young (yes that is right-----and the one I have has many home made parts and repairs that have kept it going)
4) a DVD player (yes that is right ---I don't yet own one)
5) new/improved ram, hard drive, processer for my old computer (presently has Pentium, 128 Ram,and 2 HDDs- 6GB & 4GB so am running Win98 SE)
As you can see it is a pretty expensive list and really I would be happy with Second-Hand toss offs................which is what they will be - but they will be new to me!!!
;) :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Y

yvkulkarni

Enthusiast
My wish list

This is what I want to own

Yamaha RXV 2500 or Pioneer Elite 74TX
and
Klipsch Quintet III and Klipsch KSW 12
IRiver H10 20 GB Player
Nikon D70S